Search results

1. O

Ourway

Firstly, I would like to apologize to all OURWAY supporters for the belatedness of this announcement. I have done my best to continue to serve the kids and wrestling community one more year while being torn between this organization, my career and family. As you can imagine, putting on this type...
  2. O

test

test
  3. O

OURWAY-USA Wrestling 2012-2013 Dates

OURWAY-USA State & National Schedule OURWAY-USA Regionals NW & NE Sunday February 24, 2013 SW & CSE Sunday March 3, 2013 (Final location details being arranged) OURWAY-USA State Saturday March 30, 2013 Nutter Center, Dayton USA National Folkstyle Championships April 5-7 2013 Cedar Falls IA...
  4. O

Buckeye Brawl Tourney 11/10

BUCKEYE BRAWL ***An OhioWrestler.com TOP 20 Point Scoring Event *** Friday Nov. 9th Wrestling Clinic 7:30p.m. NCAA Champion Mark Coleman & 3x All American Adam Disabato Saturday Nov. 10th Wrestling Talk 8:30a.m. OSU Head Coach Tom Ryan & USA Olympian Daniel Cormier will offer clinic...
  5. O

OURWAY - The Future is BRIGHT!!

OURWAY would like to publicly thank all of the supporters and wrestlers that have been involved with the organization since 2006. It has always been and will always be about the "kids" and “wrestling community”. From adding new weight classes every year, one day state tournament (hotel costs)...