Search results

1. P

Wrestling during pandemic

Can anyone answer me as to how it matters by not shaking hands before or after a match. I mean kids just got done wrestling each other and then not to shake hands how stupid is that. I love this sport and i will tell my wrestlers to abide by the pandemic rules but i find that not shaking hands...
  2. P

Parma shiloh looking for an event in December

Parma shiloh looking for an event in december except for the weekend of the 15th. Please feel free to contact coach Furman or mr gildone athletic director at shiloh for info.
  3. P

Any jr high scrimmages in need of 1 more team?

Parma shiloh jr high is looking for a scrimmage to attend . If anyone is in need of another team please contact me. Asudevil88@att.net.
  4. P

100th win

Congratulations to gavin ziol of parma senior high for your 100th win AND setting the all time career pin record at 69 and counting!!!!!
  5. P

Hudson tournament

Anyone know where I can find results. Their website did not have them that I found.
  6. P

D1 Brecksville Sectional - discussion, etc

Any one wanna give their thoughts on Brecksville sectionals.
  7. P

Ref re evaluations

Do any refs have to go and get re evaluated? Just wondering cause they should be. The one we had tonight needs to be for real.
  8. P

Lorain classic

Anyone out there want to comment on anything about the Lorain tournament this past Friday/Saturday? Was this the first time they hosted a tournament or one with that many teams? Time management was aweful.
  9. P

New rule change

So the new rule change in highschool about the pinning beyond the circle I'm assuming that will not be a jr high thing as well? Anyone has any insight? I'm assuming it's a different governing body that decides rules for jr high.? They did however split to 3 divisions at state tournament...
  10. P

Coach semary retires

To all who knew or wrestled for coach pat semary he has retired and will be GREATLY MISSED. I have had the pleasure of wrestling against his wrestlers and being a coach asking for his knowledge on many different scenarios and moves. The wrestling community will not be the same . I thought for...
  11. P

Youth sign ups

Parma Warriors youth sign ups this coming Thursday oct. 12. 6:30-7:30 in Parma Highschool's cafeteria. Get your kids in the greatest sport invented. Any questions you contact me via email. Asudevil88@att.net
  12. P

Parma open tournament

parma warpath tournament is on for April 1st. Come one come all . Usually a very good turnout if your around the Parma area. Start working on skills for next year now!
  13. P

Brecksville D1 sectional - discussion, etc

Any thoughts on who makes it out at what weights? I think it could ultimately be a dual between brecksville and ignatious. Any thoughts?
  14. P

Glc conference

The glc conference tournament this weekend is gonna be uninteresting to most seeing as how there are only a few schools with full line ups. Each weight class is on avg 3-4 kids (roughly)a weight class. I think a conference tourney is senseless with only 2-3 kids in a weight class. Anyone have an...
  15. P

Kenston

Any thoughts on kenston Tourny. Any Stabs at predictions?
  16. P

Brecksville sectional

Any thoughts on how the brecksville sectionals went.? No break before finals out an hour earlier then originally planned.
  17. P

Senate schools

Anyone have any idea where to find senate schools current line ups
  18. P

One full headgear

Please someone answer me are they or are they not implementing a one piece headgear this year? I am noticing at different tourneys that some of these kids do not have a one piece. I coach Jr. High and one ref mentioned it and he let it go that we did not have one for the first match but must get...
  19. P

Hudson wrestling tourney

Anyone know a lineup for this weekends wrestling tourney in Hudson?
  20. P

Hudson wrestling tourney

Anyone know a lineup for this weekends wrestling tournament?