Search results

1. redskinfbco92

Video taping games

I have seen an increase in parents setting up cameras on the fences to tape their daughters' pitches - just curious can an opposing coach say no to this? Are there any rules surrounding the taping of games?
  2. redskinfbco92

Playoff hosts question

Are private schools allowed to host games after week one of the playoffs, or is it just reserved for public schools?
  3. redskinfbco92

SWO 2020 coaching openings

Gotta think Oak Hills, Loveland, Northwest, Taylor, Norwood, Clark, Batavia, Moeller (?)....
  4. redskinfbco92

UC at OSU

Ok let's get it started
  5. redskinfbco92

Week 1 overreaction

Who looked way better than they will finish? Who looked way worse? Who's fans are now ready for basketball to start?
  6. redskinfbco92

Any updates from Cincy Anderson?

Been open for a while and really quiet - anyone hearing anything?
  7. redskinfbco92

Moeller-Walnut scrimmage

How did both teams look?
  8. redskinfbco92

Summer/travel team (Cincy)

I am looking for a team for my freshman pitcher for after the season - any help would be appreciated
  9. redskinfbco92

Let's just say

Let's say UGA beats LSU by less than 3. Ala moves up to #1, and LSU drops to #2 - because of the BCS rules of only having 2 teams from a conference play in the BCS bowl games, LSU gets screwed. Could this really happen? Maybe this is what needs to happen for the BCS to finally make some...
  10. redskinfbco92

Well I am shocked

None of the suspended Buckeyes declared for the NFL draft
  11. redskinfbco92

Props to RichRod

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/14551077/richrod-donates-michigan-garb-to-salvation-army-store Very classy move on his part :clap:
  12. redskinfbco92

Heywood arrested

New Pitt coach was arrested in South Bend for domestic violence today. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5976125&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5976125 Who does Pitt hire now?
  13. redskinfbco92

Indiana looking for a coach

It's being reported on CFT that Bill Lynch is out - where does IU go? Why can't this school be good?
  14. redskinfbco92

Miami fires Randy Shannon

Who does the "U" hire? As an UGA fan I would hate to see it, but I wouldn't be shocked if it's Miami alum Mark Richt.
  15. redskinfbco92

UC getting another USC WR transfer?

Per collegefootballtalk.com In the last month or so, USC has lost linebacker Jordan Campbell to Louisville, defensive end Malik Jackson to Tennessee, defensive back Byron Moore to the JUCO ranks, fullback D.J. Shoemate to UConn, and top recruit Seantrel Henderson to Miami. This morning comes...
  16. redskinfbco92

Question to UC fans upset with Bkell

Would you be less upset if ND was coaching in a bowl game and he left now so he could coach them in it - like he did for UC?
  17. redskinfbco92

4/18 Lockland Tourney

9am Hughes v. Lockland 10:30 Lockland v Williamsburg 12:30 Hughes v. New Miami 2:00 Williamsburg v. New Miami 3:30 Hughes v. Williamsburg 5:00 New Miami v. Lockland
  18. redskinfbco92

Looking for an assistant

Hughes is looking for a varsity assistant for the 2008 season. PM me if interested.
  19. redskinfbco92

Finneytown opening

What do they have returning? Can they compete in the CHL?
  20. redskinfbco92

UC adds another one

From Todd Cunningham, Bearcatlair.com Bearcats just landed another verbal commitment. This time it is Darrin Williams a 5-6 170 lb RB from Detroit Martin Luther King High School. He is an absolute speedster who had over 1200 yards and 12 touchdowns last season. Here is a list of schools that...