Search results

1. Termite2

Antifa Activist Signed Contract before going to Capital on Jan 6th - Capital Work ?

I am confused; where is the problem, thought CNN & NBC were ANTIFA
  2. Termite2

Expecting Correct Answers and Showing Work in Math Class is now White Supremacy

He wasn't a peasant, didn't live or work on a farm. That is what confused me. "This is why when some Indian peasant comes up with things no established Mathmatician can see light in "
  3. Termite2

Seriously, you are using Ramanujan as an example? he was doubted by everybody,[Indians included] His initial problems were in how he presented his work, and that was partly due to the fact that he didn't care much for learning anything other than math. If anything, it is universal across all...
  4. Termite2

Have you gotten the Covid-19 vaccine?

Still haven't got one, beginning to think it is a scam.
  5. Termite2

Oakley School Board Members Caught on Video Bashing Parents

The entire school board resigned I will give them credit for that.
  6. Termite2

House Democratic Covid relief bill - inflation generator

Among the many provisions in the House bill is sect 2101: It raises minimum wage to $15/hr in 5 years - This will increase inflation; how much to be determined BUT the real problem is year 6, when Congress gives the Sect of Labor the power to raise the minimum wage and not Congress. He is...
  7. Termite2

Do Aliens exist? How do you know or why do you believe?

I know a God and a couple of Jesus; and they pay taxes, so the US govt officially recognizes God.
  8. Termite2

OHSAA Considering A Strength-Of-Schedule Component For Football Playoff System

The proposal is more trouble than it is worth. If you can't get in under the current system with it's expansion to 12 teams, you don't deserve to be in the playoffs even if the consensus is that you are better than some other team in the playoffs. The current system identifies playoff teams and...
  9. Termite2

UK Supreme Court says Uber drivers are not independent contractors

Depends upon how a nation's law defines it.
  10. Termite2

Gas Prices Skyrocket under Biden

Unless Presidents do something to either limit or increase oil production. It is that old supply and demand principle.
  11. Termite2

Bill Gates says Texas Governor is wrong....front page or Yahoo

I screwed up and read the article to see what was actually said. Gates was saying there are ways to make wind turbines work in extreme cold Duh, doesn't mean the ones in Texas weren't impacted by the weather The truth is the weather impacted all forms of energy production in Texas
  12. Termite2

General NFL Chat

What did you expect from a 5th rd pick ? How he do on special teams- that's where 5th rd picks play
  13. Termite2

I call BS; even if your example is true [where is the name}; a Indian peasant first encounter with math would be with an Indian mathmatician, of which there are many going back centuries. " If "this person's work was doubted, the first possible reason would be the class system prevalent in India...
  14. Termite2

Texas Governor talking of secession three months ago begs Biden for Federal Emergency money to fight a few inches of snow.

Among the Texas problems is natural gas lines freezing; which mystifies me, they don't freeze here. The current weather appears to be a problem across the spectrum of energy generation in Texas, clean dirty or whatever. An oil refinery had to shut down due to equipment freezing; WTH? how does...
  15. Termite2

AP Poll 2/15/21 (FINAL POLL)

Congrats to Mentor!
  16. Termite2

CBS News interview with Trump lawyer Michael Van Der Leen

If there were enough votes to impeach, a normal President would resign, like Nixon.
  17. Termite2

To people who have made up their minds beforehand -nothing; to people who believe in the rule of law- everything.
  18. Termite2

At no point have I defended Trump in this case; I have pointed out problems with the case made by the House impeachment congressmen. The media points out Trump's mistakes; here we have a case where the Democrat impeachment managers doctored evidence and it goes unreported, or is minimized...
  19. Termite2

It starts at the 3:04 I brought up in an earlier thread about how the Impeachment Congressmen used doctored evidence. You would have to watch a lot of the trial to see what they did, but the condensed version: They used a twitter post and put a check mark on the post to indicate that it...
  20. Termite2

Have you gotten the Covid-19 vaccine?

I have been eligible for a couple of weeks, can't get an appt. I am not concerned, eventually they will have enough.