Search results

1. INDIANS_RULE

Who do you go see?

I was just wondering how other Yappsters pick who they go watch in the playoffs when their team isn't playing. Do you pick a game based on location or by who is playing? Do you pick teams you enjoy watching or teams you've never seen before?
  2. INDIANS_RULE

Piqua (5-4) @ Troy (7-2) for the 135th time!

This game has over the past few years turned into a get into the playoffs game, and the 2019 version will be no different. Troy can probably still get in with a loss, but will have to travel to Whitehouse or Toledo Central Catholic with the loss if they can squeak in. But Piqua has no other...
  3. INDIANS_RULE

Greenville (5-2) @ Piqua (3-4)

It's been a long time since Greenville went into this game being the favorite to win. Piqua has a 72-22-3 all time record in this series, but there is something cooking in Greenville this year. I said this last week after the West Carrollton loss, I can see the Indians winning or losing out or...
  4. INDIANS_RULE

Xenia (5-1) @ Piqua (3-3)

Xenia travels to Piqua this week having maybe the best season they have had in a lot a years. They have not been scored on in three weeks, and after looking at their stats I'm guessing this game might be over in about an hour. Xenia has thrown the ball a total of 7 times in the past three weeks...
  5. INDIANS_RULE

Vandalia Butler @ Piqua (Thursday night)

Vandalia travels up I-75 to play Piqua on Thursday night lights. Piqua leads the all time series 36-14. Neither team really has much of a chance of getting into the playoffs if any chance at all to be honest. The folks from Piqua or Butler remember the games from 99-2005 when these games were as...
  6. INDIANS_RULE

Troy @ Piqua for the 132nd time

Well more then any year in my memory the lead up to this game has been kept hush for the most part. Most likely because everyone has been seeing what was coming. With Trotwood getting shafted and moved to the GWOC South the North title was up for grabs. During the preseason most people...
  7. INDIANS_RULE

Piqua (5-2) @ Butler (4-3)

Piqua will take their four game winning streak into Aviator country to battle Butler. The Indians did some things last Friday vs Greenville I think to get ready for this match up. Last year Butler came to Piqua and won 28-21 and put doubt into the our playoff chances.... the same situation this...
  8. INDIANS_RULE

Greenville (3-3) @ Piqua (4-2)

A few weeks ago Piqua's season looked in jeopardy with the rash of major injuries. But this team has refused to give up and now is only 0.85 of a point out of the top 8 in the region for a playoff spot. There are plenty of points ahead for the Indians, but it has to start Friday with Greenville...
  9. INDIANS_RULE

Piqua (1-1) at Franklin (2-0)

I will be honest about this I don't know anything about Franklin. I don't' know if they have any fans here on Yappi or not. I don't know where the stadium is, how many fans it holds or what kind of surface it has. I looked at the all time Piqua records and Piqua is 1-0 vs Franklin all time. They...
  10. INDIANS_RULE

Week 2 Piqua @ Trotwood

Trotwood will show up Friday night looking to avenge two losses. First they lost to Troy in week 1 and only managed to score 6 points. Second they want to avenge the loss to Piqua last year 28-7 without Hargrove for most of the game. Piqua comes in after beating a very bad....VERY BAD...
  11. INDIANS_RULE

Piqua (2-1) @ Northmont (0-3)

Northmont won this game last year 31-24 and if memory serves me it really wasn't that close. But this year looking at the game stats for the three Northmont games I am a bit perplexed on how this game will go. I won't pretend and say that the level of competition that Piqua has faced is anywhere...
  12. INDIANS_RULE

Piqua (3-2) @ Butler (1-4)

I thought I remembered reading on here before the season started that the Aviators thought they had a shot at winning the North? Did injury's happen or was someone over hyping them in their own mind? I am not asking to be a jerk, I am being serious I have not followed things as closely as I...
  13. INDIANS_RULE

Piqua @ Troy 129th time

I can't believe this will be the final week of the regular season and the final game for both teams for 2013. But i also can't think of a better way to end it all then these two teams who can't stand each other going at it in the annual event. This years battle will be held in Troy who leads the...
  14. INDIANS_RULE

Butler @ Piqua

Butler will travel to Piqua for a week 9 match up. They come in after beating Sidney 20-19. Piqua comes in from beating Greenville 51-27. It will be Senior night and the Indians are looking to continue on a roll that took too long to get started. Piqua brings the #1 rusher in the GWOC North...
  15. INDIANS_RULE

Piqua @ Trotwood

Sigh :( Piqua knew this 3 game stretch was going to be brutal and it has been. The Indians will limp into Trotwood with a 1-4 record and have been beaten silly on the defensive side of the ball. and i have a real hard time expecting anything else come Friday. The offense showed signs of...
  16. INDIANS_RULE

Springboro @ Piqua

This game has all the making of a severe beating by the Panthers..... After last years 55-0 loss i don't expect much more from the Indians this year. Piqua is very young but gaining much needed experience. But a game like this is not going to be pretty. If this game wasn't in Piqua, i might...
  17. INDIANS_RULE

Piqua @ Beavercreek

Piqua will travel to Beavercreek to try and somehow get back on track after losing a high scoring game vs Lima Senior. The offense put up 42 points, but gave up 49. Beavercreek comes in at the same 1-2 record as the Indians last week losing to Hilliard Davidson 35-7. This is as much a must win...
  18. INDIANS_RULE

Lima Sr. @ Piqua

I'm gonna make this thread, but i really don't expect it to go far. I don't think there are many Lima Sr. fans on here that will bring much. The Indians will look to bounce back after a heart breaking loss to Kings that they felt like they had where they wanted at the end of the game. Piqua...
  19. INDIANS_RULE

Kings @ Piqua

Kings will make their first trip to Piqua Friday night. They lost a tight game (score indicates) to Lebanon 20-17. They won't be happy with the Indians after they ripped their hearts out last year in the final minute of the game. Piqua comes in with really not knowing much about themselves since...
  20. INDIANS_RULE

Week 1 Piqua @ Toledo Rogers

Piqua coming off a strong scrimmage vs Wayne/Middletown will take a drive up north to play at Toledo Rogers. I would love to hear anything about Rogers because i have not heard anything. I know they was 6-4 last year, but don't know what they return or how they lookin this year. Also, any...