Search results

1. HardCorps

Black History Month : Name the Greatest African-American Football Players from Ohio

I was about the same age. Dad would take me and it was always sold out. Carter would bring the house down for sure. When I got out of the military I moved back and went to watch many big games at Wade E. A tremendous venue for sure. The best in my estimation.
  2. HardCorps

Black History Month : Name the Greatest African-American Football Players from Ohio

How did you like going to Wade E Miller for a big game and watching Carter?
  3. HardCorps

2021 valley view spartans

There was a board member that had a pudgy 5’11” son that played basketball who had received a letter from Bobby Knight (The General). That is how whacked out some of those people have to be.
  4. HardCorps

Lol jeeze
  5. HardCorps

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

BINGO padding the stats.
  6. HardCorps

Southwestern Buckeye League 2020-2021

Enjoy the new league. It should be exciting.
  7. HardCorps

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

Decent teams know that their schedules are weak and they do nothing about it but lose early in the tourney.
  8. HardCorps

THAT would be interesting. That is how small schools win state championships; dynamic coaches develop dynamic players such as qb. Just imagine if Madison had developed a qb that could throw a 10 yard screen pass.
  9. HardCorps

They need that dynamic offensive mind/talent from a coach.
  10. HardCorps

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

I think that a lot of fans are just excited to see a lot of great games in SW Ohio. St X is back in the mix, Dayton is not a pushover, and moe is not the indomitable force of Ohio.
  11. HardCorps

Hey Big Arrow. 1) What is the name of that service that you watch high school hoops through? 2) Can you watch multiple teams in the the tourney with it?
  12. HardCorps

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

Maybe, no one is beating moe besides moe “in the tourney.”
  13. HardCorps

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

CVille has made a great run the past two years. No reason to think they will not this year as they have played well against that tough schedule.
  14. HardCorps

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

Definitely loaded. Damn covid is saving a lot of time and $$$.
  15. HardCorps

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

It will be a heck of a run by any team that makes it. SW Ohio is getting just like we want. Damn covid.
  16. HardCorps

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

They lost the big guy to an Indiana school, but the team IQ increased. They have played a hell of a schedule all year. They should be ready to make it to the Moe game and Moe is beatable.
  17. HardCorps

Lol Bwahaha true, so true.
  18. HardCorps

Well stated and great examples.
  19. HardCorps

...and a bag full of money.