Search results

1. T

2021 D4 Outlook

That's why Kirtland is so good. Freshman and JV usually play Eds and Ignatius every year.
  2. T

2021 D4 Outlook

As good as Lake Catholic was last year I think Ursuline and West Branch were a tick better. Not much better but definitely better. As others mentioned covid-19 beat Ursuline.
  3. T

2021 D4 Outlook

Exactly, NW has never lived up to the hype since joining the PAC. They can easily be 4-6 this year. Ursuline, Lake Catholic and CVCA are the only teams that have a chance to come out of 13, Ursuline being the favorite.
  4. T

Orrville Football

Orville is entering a very dark period in their program unless some kids move in from Wooster again, which is entirely possible.
  5. T

CVCA looking for a new head coach?

VASJ Kent Roosevelt Woodridge Looks to be a little easier than previous years that had Aurora and Revere
  6. T

Canton South's new Head Coach is Matt Dennison

I'm confused as well because if he means the PAC 7 that they are moving to that's one of the tougher leagues in ohio for d4-d5.
  7. T

Bigger players compared to the past

Many of us on here can look within our own family. I graduated in 1991 and was 6'1" 235. My son is a 2020 grad and was 6'3" 215 all state in football and lacrosse. He is hands down a way better athlete than I was. I was 235 with some chub on me he is a ripped 215. I'm glad I didn't have to try...
  8. T

EA Sports is bringing back NCAA football to PS5 and XBox series X

One of the very early college football games didn't have official license for all the schools and would be named after the town they are in. Texas A&M was called College Station for example. I think some did have permission but it wasn't all the schools. There may have been like 16 teams total...
  9. T

Clearly you misread my post. My post is supporting your post.
  10. T

You can actually download the current player attributes onto the old NCAA games. A coworker paid 20 bucks for a jump drive and it uses the 20-21 roosters. I think he has NCAA 2013.
  11. T

The only question will be which team has more " move ins" 😂😂😂😂😂
  12. T

Your gut is 100% incorrect on this.
  13. T

How good will it be to play football with our local highschool football players again in the greatest video game off all time. Can't wait to make Tre Tucker win the Heisman this fall!!
  14. T

Remember that 80's show?

Kenton?
  15. T

Coastal Carolina/Liberty .... plus other strange things you've seen.

The end of the CVCA vs West Branch game got harry at the end. West Branch lead most of the game by 21-28 points and in the second half CVCA came all the way back to take a 3 point lead. CVCA got a first down at the 2 yard line with with about 1:20 left and West Branch was out of time outs. CVCA...
  16. T

Could it be Oil Filter!!

The great Oil Filter mystery is solved. I 'm glad to know you are alive.
  17. T

Could it be Oil Filter!!

I have received about a dozen PM's since starting the thread and 10 out of the 12 have indicated the same poster as the legendary Oil Filter. Hmmmmm..
  18. T

Could it be Oil Filter!!

He hasn't posted for years , or has he. After reading numerous posts I am curious if anyone else has a suspicion of the username he posts under currently.
  19. T

Legal Problems with NDCL

Some folks in North East Ohio refuse to acknowledge the CL in the new incarnation of NDCL. I am not one and to me it doesn't matter to me but does NDCL consider the Cathedral Latin history and championships as their own?
  20. T

Your Varsity Debut?

I was a sophomore, we were playing Bellaire High school at their place and Joey Galloway is running an end around and I have him lined up to make the tackle for a loss. I was within inches of him and he makes a move that for life of me I can't put into words. I totally whiffed on the tackle and...