Search results

1. P

GWOC Goes to League-Only Format

In a move we all saw coming GWOC goes down to league only in all sports.
  2. P

State Voucher Program Expansion

Here is an interesting read since some of you love to harp on Voucher kids. https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/private-school-voucher-program-nearly-double-some-suburbs-affected/c3PjW84qCy6rjmryeICx8I/
  3. P

Looking to Coach/Volunteer Fall Ball.

Hey I am a third-year law student out of the University of Dayton and I was looking to volunteer/coach for the fall season. I would prefer High School age, but any age group would work. If you are interested, or have knowledge of anyone who is, please inbox me your contact info and we shall go...
  4. P

Withrow Winless as of 1/25?

In all my years of following this team I have never seen them go this far into the season without recording a W. What in the world is going on? Is there a change needed on Madison Road?
  5. P

MLB Urban Youth Academy

Looks Like Major League Baseball is going to break ground on another Urban Youth Academy on the site of roselawn park. It will be the third of its kind, i dont know how alot of you guys feel about that, but I am excited to see the finished product hopefully it will get alot more kids excited...
  6. P

Older guys i have a question!

This question is for some for the older guys that knows some history of cincinnati amateur baseball. Was there ever program called the cincinnati "nuchols" or something to that sound back in the early 90's or 80's maybe? i remember as a child hearing how good they were back then and they...
  7. P

18+wooden bat team forming!

I know this does not belong in the hs post so i apologize in advance. New 18+ wooden bat team looking for players to compete in the crc division. season starts last week of may. interested parties contact me either pm or via email at sprintin23@yahoo.com