Search results

1. G

A GOP Reckoning

actually that is a false claim. but you wouldn't know that because Q anon didn't tell you that. if you have a problem with any of the changes with the election laws in PA. take it up with the republicans in the state legislature they made changes. in the meantime have a nice healthy cry
  2. G

A GOP Reckoning

no, they are merely ramblings of a sore loser that has absolutely no knowledge of the pennsylvania's state constitution. but needs some excuse to cling to in feeble effort to claim a victory in a argument that is clearly lost.
  3. G

A GOP Reckoning

no what you explained is not facts , it is just the opinion of someone that cannot read and comprehend the constitution of the state of Pennsylvania.
  4. G

A GOP Reckoning

so basically you have no knowledge of any legal matters., but you need something to cling to because you are getting clowned due the fact you based your argument on baseless claims. maybe you stick with something in your realm expertise , like dr. suess books
  5. G

A GOP Reckoning

where did you say you got your law degree from?
  6. G

A GOP Reckoning

I must have missed where you got constitutional law degree from? how come you were not appointed to the bench?
  7. G

A GOP Reckoning

i'm still waiting for you to inform us of where you received your constitutional law degree at. being according to you, you are more versed than the judges who laughed these cases out of court, many of whom trump appointed.
  8. G

The Patriot Party

according to you and others in the minority. but it's not like you know anything about anything
  9. G

A GOP Reckoning

because the SCOTUS basically said the PA. supreme court ruling was correct it was law according to the commonwealths constitution . if the the election in PA, it was rigged by republicans. continue to whine like a grade school sissy and keep avoiding reality , that seems to be your game
  10. G

The Patriot Party

74 million will get cut in half, in your opinion trump was going to stay in office.
  11. G

A GOP Reckoning

not according to the pennsylvania supreme court or the SCOTUS. btw where did you get your constitutional law degree at? now go change your depends
  12. G

A GOP Reckoning

thanks to the bill the PA. republican state legislature passed , voters no longer needed a reason for a absentee ballot.
  13. G

A GOP Reckoning

once again you are wrong . the constitution gives the states the right to hold their own elections. it did not require a constitutional amendment, because it was well within the states constitution. to say that is either stupid beyond belief or just shows a lack of knowledge of the constitution...
  14. G

A GOP Reckoning

so are the republicans , that being said . can you provide any proof of cheating in PA. other than republicans trying cast ballots twice ? or will we just continue to get the usual bluster and little trumpanzee whiny talking points?
  15. G

A GOP Reckoning

don't tell me what they did in PA. i live there. there was no punting and the gop legislature did pass any and all changes to the commonwealths election laws. your ignorance is shining thru as usual . act 77 was a GOP bill ,The GOP loved mail in voting until they lost.
  16. G

A GOP Reckoning

wrong, they actually did , furthermore any changes to the election process in PA. was voted on and passed by the republican state legislature.
  17. G

"My people"

just because you say he is a racist , does not make it true
  18. G

Capitol

lotty searching for a win in the worst way
  19. G

Capitol

if that was the case in your eyes i would have all the qualifications to be president
  20. G

Capitol

your problem is called selective memory