Search results

1. A

Division 2 Cincinnati Sectional Records as of 1/5/21

Any updated list and rankings? Love reading this stuff.
  2. A

Incident stops Oyler-New Miami game

Horrible act by the kid!!!! But what was said that the kid immediately reacted like that? Not condoning the action at all, must feel like something triggered it!! New Miami is definitely known for inciting allot of this behavior
  3. A

Roger Bacon and Corey Kiner

Kiner is really fun to watch and a very special talent!!! That being said, Bacon is just trying to get some get back for all the years they got drilled in the gcl! MVC should have never let them in honestly. They ran from a league they couldn’t compete in as fast as they could. Have always had...
  4. A

Coaches

So did any coaches find out if they are getting paid or have been paid now that season is done?
  5. A

Coaches

Are there any coaches in here that have heard if they are getting their stipend. I would assume most would know by now right?
  6. A

Coaches

And I would think they are obligated since contract was signed. It’s not because the coach didn’t want to coach or quit... there is a national shut down. I think the coaches could fight the schools if they didn’t pay after the coaches started the season with practices and what not and then got...
  7. A

Coaches

What do you mean the stimulus act may cover it?
  8. A

Coaches

I agree. Especially if they sign contracts
  9. A

Coaches

So do high school coaches still get paid because everything is shut down and season in jeopardy? I’m sure all the coaches started with their teams. Do high school coaches sign contracts each year to coach? This is interesting to me since this debate came up The other day with some guys I know...
  10. A

Recruiting

I was wondering what the rules are for coaches recruiting kids away from another school and are there penalties if you can prove it?
  11. A

Mvc basketball

How will the MVC shake down this year? Nch still team to beat? Chca? Summit? Norwood has new coach too I think.
  12. A

Norwood vs Mcnick Saturday

How do you feel this one will shake out? I know they scrimmages this year and was very close. Can Norwood pull the big upset?
  13. A

norwood 43, western brown 22

Big shocker for the undefeated broncos. Everyone gave the Indians no chance and they out played wb in every aspect of the game. Congrats to the very young norwood team.
  14. A

tops in sbc this year

Who are the teams to watch? I know new Richmond will be solid.
  15. A

Norwood vs. madeira tomorrow night

Who wins this? Will Norwood continue what they built last year
  16. A

Norwood

How will the Indians be this year? I know they had a very good season last year and were pretty young I thought. Majors and staff doing good job over there.
  17. A

Congrats Norwood Lady Indians

Great job so far this season. Keep playing hard and overachieving lol. Good luck to u saturday against a very good CM team. Oh and Tubbs and Stoeppel could start on any team in the state I think.
  18. A

Norwood weak schedule and league???????

For the Norwood haters from earlier in the season whats up now? They dont play anyone and their league is not good. What can u say now? They just beat a good mcnick team and their conference is fairing pretty well in the tourney. Remember, tubbs wouldn't score against big conference teams etc...
  19. A

1st actual day of practice

Does anyone know the actual 1st day schools can start baseball practice?
  20. A

hs age top pitching/hitting instructors in cincy?

Who are they? Any contact info. Typical cost. Thx