Search results

1. G

2020 Football

Here is who the OHSAA should really be looking at . . . Kremer and Dr. Fauci
  2. G

2020 Football

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/high-school-sports/ohsaa-penalizes-moeller-high-school-for-a-recruiting-violation-within-football-program
  3. G

Top schools in the state of Ohio

After your claim that McCracken is still at Moeller it is hard to believe the rest of your "analysis"
  4. G

School's that live stream their games online

Moeller does . . . www.$$$$$$$.tv I can't believe they are going to charge people for their games.
  5. G

Chet Holmgren vs Emoni Bates

Team Sizzle is the UAA AAU team . . . Basically the same kids from AAU team and high school team
  6. G

What will this basketball season look like?

Football did the same. They are protecting players bc if you are within 6 feet of another kid in your class for 15 minutes even if you are wearing a mask you get automatic 14 day quarantine. Won't even let you come back if you test negative. Players could lose 3-4 games just bc they went to...
  7. G

2020 Football

Yep. Kremer was successful in avoiding having the basketball team lumped into the Athletic dept budget like Assbeck wanted. They are their own entity and therefore control their own finances.
  8. G

You must not be familiar with Moeller . . . there are no "Team" choices. Kids have zero say in anything that goes on. Just shut-up and do what you are told. That is why they are successful.
  9. G

What do you think of Moeller having varsity players move to full-time online classes instead of in person classes in order to reduce chances of getting caught up in the CDC 14 day quarantine?
  10. G

EXTRA FOOTBALL GAMES

Maybe it is only the good schools . . .
  11. G

EXTRA FOOTBALL GAMES

Yeah I'm lying . . . my son just had the conversation with his coach. 2 weeks off. Non-negotiable.
  12. G

EXTRA FOOTBALL GAMES

Elder does every year; Moeller did with Land; Are 2 examples enough??
  13. G

EXTRA FOOTBALL GAMES

Schools "highly encourage" kids to take 2 weeks off between seasons so they wouldn't be at basketball practice anyway.
  14. G

Flying to the Hoop

The national prep teams usually only play 1 game b/c they are playing in another event the same weekend. For example, when Prolific Prep or Hillcrest played on a Friday night in Dayton they then fly to play in Hoophall Classic on Monday.
  15. G

Flying to the Hoop

Moeller played in FTTH in 2009 . . . for the past 2 years instead of playing in FTTH they play in some lame event at Middletown High School the same weekend.
  16. G

Flying to the Hoop

He's not but if you want to be the best you should play the best. The players ask every year to play in the event and the coaches say NO every year. He doesn't want to play bc if they played one of the national teams they would lose and Kremer doesn't want to be embarassed on the big stage.
  17. G

Flying to the Hoop

Who is a power team on their schedule besides SVSM and Canton McKinley?? Beach Ball doesn't have any national teams this year. I'll wait . . .
  18. G

Flying to the Hoop

I see Moeller chickened out again . . .
  19. G

Cincinnati transfers(to and from)

If true . . . can't wait until Kremer starts complaining about "recruiting" :D;)
  20. G

Cincinnati transfers(to and from)

Heard that Will McCracken transferred from Moeller to high school in South Carolina