Search results

1. 270SC

Mike DeWine 2pm Conference today

I have heard this as well and that’s why I expect even more of a delay until after Labor Day. I can say for a fact, I really can, OHSAA has not been working that much with our government as they have portrayed to be doing so, otherwise this would have been taken care of long ago. In that sense...
  2. 270SC

Mike DeWine 2pm Conference today

I expect no announcement today at 2, I do expect an announced delay this evening at 7pm with the soccer and football coaches. I believe they give Field Hockey a go as they are grouped with Volleyball and XC for a reason. There are actually more XC and VB programs statewide so the numbers excuse...
  3. 270SC

We have been Cleared for Launch( I believe)

Field Hockey has been grouped with FB and Soccer this whole time, is also played in the stadium, shares virtually the same concerns. It is very strange they aren’t grouped with the other two. Have heard no announcement about sports until the evening, not at presser.
  4. 270SC

Attention OHSAA, make the right call to move HSFB to April 2021.

The point is true. Jaws the snowflake, where’s your Hillary pin ol boy?
  5. 270SC

IF There's Some Type of Season - Does it Become an Asterisk Title?

It’s definitely a deserving champion if we get there. Personally I think 5 days until next Tuesday is a lot of time for health boards to complain to whomever it may concern. I think some will be cleared to play, really do, but it’s going to be very surprising if we get to playoffs.
  6. 270SC

We have been Cleared for Launch( I believe)

Very easy to understand. Good news for some, maybe, bad news for some. He is completely passing the buck to school districts and making them call the shots, be the bad guys. Alas look for another Summer Schedule Scrambler next Wednesday.
  7. 270SC

Wait the OHSAA “expects” it, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Of course they should. I thought someone like the governor or on the health boards said it was going. < insert fart noise >. Go ahead and trust the dumb OHSAA clowns. Learned this lesson one too many times.
  8. 270SC

Show me proof from someone NOT on the OHSAA. Sounds made up to me, but hope it happens. No way in hell they cap rosters. Football would have to cut players. That sounds completely made up for D1 teams. I’ll be happy to start but it’s very dumb, we will shut down in weeks and ruin a whole season...
  9. 270SC

Mike DeWine

We will be postponed to Spring, just like the big boys. It’s the announcement DeWine was waiting for today, even said verbatim he would discuss “Pro, College, and HS” this week. From a health point of view, no possible way you can have teenagers and young adults not play for health purposes, but...
  10. 270SC

Sources: Power 5 talking about no fall football

I agree with it but many of us has called this out for months. HS likely gets the ax Tuesday.
  11. 270SC

Sources: Power 5 talking about no fall football

Man, you are a baby.
  12. 270SC

Since we have been so accurate predicting ....

As a coach and teacher, I do not. That is just my prediction. Oklahoma sent players home, all of them. Again, just my prediction, doesn’t mean I like it.
  13. 270SC

Since we have been so accurate predicting ....

If Big Ten cancels season Monday or Tuesday Morning, DeWine will cancel Tuesday, if Big Ten cancels Tuesday-Thursday Morning, DeWine will cancel Thursday. If Big Ten does nothing, he will say he is looking at numbers until 8/20.
  14. 270SC

OHSAA announces 6-game regular season for football; all teams make playoffs

For the 100th time everyone knows it’s about money, however the MAC and everyone else when it happens will say it’s for “health reasons”. That’s why HS sports are in trouble.
  15. 270SC

MAC (NCAA) All Fall Sports to Spring

Yeah, all HS sports are done within the week
  16. 270SC

BS? Look at Twitter for about 60 seconds. It’s the main story. We’re done. I worry if Spring even happens.
  17. 270SC

Not going to disagree with you. However, the MAC saying that the science and info they received putting players in danger is the exact information all of the Power 5 conferences have and know. This is why they have no other choice to shut it down and will in the next 3-4 days.
  18. 270SC

ez They will lose a lot of talent, like many other teams. It completely sucks, team was loaded.
  19. 270SC

OIL Rumors

Ha. Tell that to Ohio State. They aren’t playing, we aren’t playing, it all sucks.