Search results

1. H

Western Buckeye League 2021

Tuttle was a freak. Good news is he’s completely flipped his life around. Glad to see stories like that
  2. H

That was a good response. I agree, most Wapak fans want the offense to be more explosive and just in general a little more unpredictable. Moyer would rather practice a variety of maybe 10 different plays a week in practice for a certain opponent. Occasionally different plays weekly, but the...
  3. H

First off, I was using the transitive property for teams that WEREN’T EVEN IN WAPAKS DIVISION. If you were actually reading the argument, the OP was trying to say Wapak is not winning in DIV any of those years, and I used transitive property to prove Wapak definitely could be favorites or have a...
  4. H

The 2018 team would have gotten molly whopped by Kenston even if they beat Alter and Norwalk the next rounds. That Kenston team was too good Though, my argument was that Wapak would have been able to give them a game as Chardon ran a wing t and was the only team to beat them, and Wapak had an...
  5. H

Your weird anti-Wapak bias prevents you from seeing Wapak win any of those games. The only game Wapak has no argument is in 2015, a year Wapak won every game up to week 11 by double digits so who actually knows if they would have won. 2014 Benedictine beat Alter by only a touchdown, who beat...
  6. H

Wapak will rebound. The sophomore class is special and Goulet is the type of player that can carry a team on his back. I’m not sure why this other guy things the passing game/Moyer’s offense “hinders” Wapak’s ability to compete against the “top teams in the WBL”. Like I said and proved prior...
  7. H

A Look Back At The WBL Championships

I’m not very informed about the area, but what top level athletes are passing on Defiance for Ayersville or Tinora? Both are pretty small and it’s not like they are powers in their respective divisions
  8. H

It’s very interesting to think about how great ( in football) some of these schools would be if they were consolidated. Imagine Pickerington High School, combining Central and North or Massillon High, combining Washington, Perry and Jackson. Allen, TX has a population of 100,000, yet had just a...
  9. H

No team was won a title in every single sport. Wapakoneta comes closest with 19/20 sports, yet they are ranked 7th in total titles.
  10. H

Shawnee is good in all the, for lack of better term, rich kid country club sports plus soccer. Sports that daddy’s money can buy extra training year round just 5 minutes up the road in Lima. Defiance probably has the most diverse demographic in the league and I believe Defiance is the largest...
  11. H

Interesting points for those who don’t want to the article: Celina, Shawnee and Defiance are in a league of their own, with 151, 144 and 143 titles, respectively. The 4th team, Bath, has 89. Defiance leads with 114 boys titles, Celina with 85 girls titles. Kenton is also in a class of...
  12. H

Northwest Ohio Realignment

I I might have said this in this thread or a different one, but I think it would be in Senior High’s best interest to go independent. Basketball runs the school. No other sport is competitive in any form except occasionally track and football. Coach Simpson would love to be playing SVSM or...
  13. H

I don’t want to be the guy to ask these questions but I will... is it a race issue? I grew up in WBL country, I would not be surprised if that was the reason.
  14. H

After Kenston and Alter, I would definitely argue Wapak and Norwalk were the two best teams in D3 that year. Would have been a great game. Wapak had a stingy defense, Norwalk had an imposing offensive line. My prediction would be a 24-14 Wapak win
  15. H

I do remember that call you’re talking about. It wasn’t a trick play by Trotwood, just a great play. Truesdale called a mike blitz, and then Trotwood ran a 4 vert with the slot guy running open over the seam. Just a good call by Trotwood. That Trotwood game was a very frustrating game. We...
  16. H

Can you please delete your account. You are embarrassing everyone from Wapak with your posts. It would be different if you were at least funny, now it’s just annoying.
  17. H

I’m a WBL fan, so I will only speak on behalf of my conference Defiance I am assuming that they are trying to find a new home. I think that is best for both parties. WBL is not a baseball or basketball conference, both sports Defiance is outstanding at, so Defiance’s short coming recently in...
  18. H

Just to clear the argument about Frye and Moyer, I played for both of them. They are both great but have their differences. Frye is a classic tough guy. That is a good thing and bad thing. He is a player builder. He turns the players into the toughest, strongest and most physical players you...
  19. H

I 100% agree. That kid is either in middle school or a buffoon. He’s embarrassing everyone representing Wapak on this website.
  20. H

You said last 4 years, original poster said since Moyer came to Wapak. In the 7 years Moyer has been head coach, he has 5 league titles, 5 playoff appearances and a 7-5 playoff record which is honestly not the best but very solid. He also has a 63-16 record, which I am going to assume only Frye...