Search results

1. Y

Muffed punt

Punted ball is muffed, touched by the receiver on the ten yard. It rolls in To the end zone where the receiver covers it. A muff can not be advanced but would this scenario be a safety.
  2. Y

Red Angelo passes

Former Chaney coach Red Angelo has passed. He was a standout Youngstown University player and coached many years in the tough City Series league.
  3. Y

What is going on with Ursuline

Ytown or someone in the know can you tell me what is going on with Ursuline.
  4. Y

Millersport football

Was wondering if Millersport was going to field a team this year.
  5. Y

Ken Kish hired at Westerville Central

Veteran coach Ken Kish has been hired at Westerville Central as a defensive coach. Kish has years of experience and most recently was a defensive coach at Bexley for 5 years. During that time Bexley has 4 playoff appearances and 2 MSL championships. He also has college coaching experience.
  6. Y

OHSFCA clinic

Clinic was held this week. A lot of great speakers who did great jobs. Attendance as usual was fantastic.. The only problem was with some of the electronics used. Good job coaches.
  7. Y

Reason for Ohio football slipping

It seems the reputation of Ohio football has been slipping recently. Texas,Florida,Georgia ,California and maybe Pennsylvania some have said have moved ahead of Ohio. As I look at Ohio States recruiting I notice that Coach Meyer is recruiting heavily outside Ohio. I do notice other schools are...
  8. Y

Mid State League

In the Mid State League Hamilton, Bexley and Harvest Prep were the league champs last year and all made the playoffs.How do these teams and the league look this year?
  9. Y

Mid State League

In the Mid State League Hamilton, Bexley and Harvest Prep were the league champs last year and all made the playoffs.How do these teams and the league look this year?
  10. Y

Chaney development

Any new news on Chaney bringing back football. Coach Shepas will do everything possible..hopefully politics won't get in the way.
  11. Y

Centerburg taps Colella

Andy Colella 8 year assistant at Centerburg has been named Head Coach at the school.
  12. Y

Central Ohio openings

St. Charles and Westerville North are open. Anyone know of others? Any ideas on who candidates would be?
  13. Y

Harvest Prep. Bexley

UNderstand Prep has speed. Bexley has looked much better in pass scrimmages. How is this game viewed.