Search results

1. O

Official 2020 D2/R6 Thread

Wadsworth up on Westlake 38 - 7 at the half. Wadsworth was up 21 - 0 about 5 mins into game, Westlake scored and settled things down a bit. Westlake tried a fake punt from about their own 15 with 1:47 to go in half which gifted Wadsworth a late touchdown before the half ended.
  2. O

Hoban D2 Champs

I remember my first beer...
  3. O

Official 2020 D2/R6 Thread

Any interesting opening round games or should we expect all chalk?
  4. O

Division II, Region 6 Playoff Bracket

Bracket
  5. O

Division II, Region 6 Playoff Bracket

Gotta go Avon and Toledo CC until someone proves otherwise.
  6. O

Barberton 0-4 at Wadsworth 2-1

Great win for Barberton. They played smart football and let the Grizzlies self disintegrate. They broke Wadsworth.
  7. O

Can Wadsworth keep Barberton under 50 points?
  8. O

Past few years I kept thinking this game might happen during playoffs but it just never lined up. Wadsworth offense is video game like although they replaced entire O-line except one. On defense they replaced 8. Then during 2 a days they lost a 3 year starting LB, week 2 lost Iowa St commit...
  9. O

So is Barberton offense run heavy or pretty even run/pass?
  10. O

Wadsworth put up 42 points in back to back weeks and get blown out twice. Issues on defense for sure.
  11. O

Barberton vs Hudson Wk 3 Updates

Should have been more clear. This was the post I was referring to. Natural rivalries with Kent, Highland, Tallmadge? I'll give you Copley for proximity but seriously? You got a great coach and he's a tough cat and does schedule tough non league no doubt. I remember when you CRUSHED Wadsworth in...
  12. O

Nordonia kicked the crap out of Wadsworth. Billy Levak, Sal Perrine and Joel Jones is a pretty nasty 3 piece. Wadsworth defense has MAJOR issues and the Knights coaching staff exploited them all night long.
  13. O

Barberton prefers to be the big fish in the small pond.
  14. O

Barberton @ Hudson; Week 3

Barberton getting a taste of the SL National Conference during a rebuilding year is a tall task.
  15. O

Wadsworth at Stow Week 2

Wadsworth's offense is going to be a major issue for the Barberton defense. Wadsworth's defense was vulnerable against the run vs NoRo so with Campbell pounding between the tackles there may be some opportunity there. Wadsworth is missing a 3 year starting Middle Linebacker currently due to...
  16. O

Wadsworth at Stow Week 2

Play on Sunday then move next weeks games to Saturday to save each team a day for the following week.
  17. O

Wadsworth at Stow Week 2

Game cancelled?
  18. O

Wadsworth at Stow Week 2

That was an incredible game for a freshman football game. Stow stopped Wads on a 2pt conversion with 1 min left to preserve a 1 pt lead. Barrett Labus had a hamstring injury and didn't play that game. Stovall had a monster game for the Bulldogs. Only game, grades 7-9 that the 2021 Wads class...
  19. O

Wadsworth at Stow Week 2

First team to 60 wins. Expect high scoring. Wadsworth has a video game offense. Stow has D1 talent everywhere. Huge O-Line. Wadsworth defense gave up 200 on the ground to North Royalton who has a talented back but nowhere near Stow's line. If I'm Stow, I try to maul the Wads D into submission...
  20. O

Stow at Barberton

Barberton's starter kept it close but their bullpen is crap.