Search results

1. P

Cincinnati club teams

With Ohio Premier being added this year, how will this affect Attack and CVA teams?
  2. P

Soccer 2017

What are expectations for this season? Can they go farther in state tournament this year?
  3. P

Elder Soccer 2016

With the loss of Sabato and ten other seniors, what kind of season should we expect this year?
  4. P

2015/16 WBC Basketball

The new season is here. How does the future of Elder basketball stack up versus the east side schools?
  5. P

St Lawrence AA Monte Carlo Night 11/9 8pm-midnight

St Lawrence is having their Annual Turkey Delight/Monte carlo night. There will be poker, turkey raffles and various other raffles. $5 gets you in the door and covers your pop, chips and beer. Join us after Elder's victory over Northmont! All proceeds will benefit the St Lawrence Athletic...
  6. P

Elder Soccer 2013

Haven't seen a thread on soccer yet but looks like Coach Ruehl has team ready for a successful season. They tied Mason 2-2 in scrimmage last night. Mason is one of the top teams in the state.
  7. P

Michael Nastold

I heard Michael was drafted by the Phillies in the 37th round. Congrats to Michael!
  8. P

2010/2011 Wbc Basketball

The regular season is among us. Who are the teams to beat and who are the players of the future for the Panthers?
  9. P

Any info on Elder Kid wrestling signups?

Wondering if any info on grade school signups this year!
  10. P

St Lawrence Vegas Night Tonight 8pm til Midnight

Come out and support the St Lawrence AA tonight at the St Lawrence Parish Center. $5 dollars gets you in the door and all your refreshments. They are raffling off 5 hams and $100 and $50.
  11. P

Vote for Jim Hilvert Class of 89 for Division III Coach of Year

Let's help one of alums in the coach of the year voting! http://www.coachoftheyear.com
  12. P

Who was at the PAC for soccer games?

I was wondering how the PAC was for the first soccer games?
  13. P

Elder @ Oak Hills tonight, any thoughts?

Elder travels to Oak Hills to take on the Highlanders. I expect a victory for Elder but I have to pull for the Oak Hills JV since I have family on the team.
  14. P

Who will coach Elder in 2007?

With Sean under going the heart transplant, who will be coaching Elder this year? Wauligman,Silbernagel, Bianco?
  15. P

Elder Volleyball 2006

How are the teams looking this year? Any chance for return to state in 06?