Search results

1. third down

Louisville Leopards Football 2019 Season

who are these coaches making these claims? let those that want to accuse, point a finger, come at someone else stand by their words. where is this information coming from
  2. third down

well are we going to pick and choose which rumors to believe? Starting with resignation rumors. it appears to me there are those trying to stir the pot. Ok thats a fun game, never thought Leps fans would play that game but here we are. How bout this, believe what you want. Maybe some of...
  3. third down

Federal league change Possibly

why doesn't the federal league quit denying the truth, which is, they have a perfectly sized school to add as an 8th in the county, Massillon Washington. The Fed schools already compete with Massillon in just about every sport but football. There is no need for the Fed to go looking when they...
  4. third down

what is truly sad is how gullible posters are on here allowing just a couple to put some rumors out there and everyone starting biting. no resignation has been tendered coach showed up at the county voting and submitted votes - did not stay for the luncheon afterwards which is a new addition...
  5. third down

Pac 2019

I would venture a guess that south would join in a heartbeat. and if what I am told is true, they have petitioned the league several times in the recent past.
  6. third down

Pac 2019

South was turned down when Loudonville Orrville and Northwest were admitted. Agreed South would make plenty of sense however I just don't believe they would get the votes
  7. third down

Upcoming threads II

potent potables "S"words
  8. third down

Pac 2019

looking at the league and knowing the schools over quite a bit of time.... and how many times Canton South has already applied and asked about entrance into the pac.... I don't see anyway the league will suddenly change their mind to admit south
  9. third down

IVC Football 2019

yes and I recall that Harrison Central was invited to enter league in the recent past and has declined. However maybe they had a change of heart I would not know - but last I had heard of them - they were happy where they were. A Harrison Central poster may be able to better answer the climate...
  10. third down

IVC Football 2019

D4 Claymont Indian Valley D5 Sandy Valley Garaway Ridgewood add MInerva D4 Canton South D4 Carrollton D4 D6 East Canton Tusky Valley Buckeye Trail Newcomerstown D7 Tusky Central Malvern Strasburg add Conotton Valley D7 Coshocton signed like a ten year contract with penalty with new league...
  11. third down

EBC The Game

marlington put d5 ridgewood on their sched after declining to play louisville - marlington and lville are both d3 free country sched who you like - just make sure you beat the d5!!LOL maybe change the mascot from the dukes to the dodgers ok that was mean but funny so I couldn't resist
  12. third down

Week 9: Louisville Leopards (5-3) at Massillon Tigers (8-0)

congrats to the tigers - their team is loaded with talent congrats to the leps - they showed up - wasn't a gimme by any measure 7-0 at halftime. Good luck tigers in the post season Thank you to yappi tiger posters who are posting positive comments about the game and crediting our leps
  13. third down

EBC Week 9 games

EBC 1-4 vs the bye week opponents so far
  14. third down

Massillon scheduling

in response to the thread title Massillon scheduling it is simple to this long time Stark Co HS football fan....... Stark Co. D1 schools - there are 3, play all of them, wait they do play two of them....guess Jackson has to sit at the kids table until they step it up. Massillon is in Stark...
  15. third down

Week 9: Louisville Leopards (5-3) at Massillon Tigers (8-0)

yappi may be the 2019 code word for hyperbole lol
  16. third down

Week 6: Howland Tigers (3-2) at Louisville Leopards (2-3)

article a month ago about Chaney East Ursuline and Mooney starting a league they invited Louisville Howland Canfield amongst others.
  17. third down

Week 5: Perry Panthers (3-1) at Louisville Leopards (2-2) <OFFICIAL THREAD>

It is funny to read some of these comments, why did Louisville leave the federal league and join the NBC in its creation in the first place? Hmmm would it be the majority of schools at the time in the NBC were of similar size to Louisville instead of being much larger? (which is still true)...
  18. third down

Week 2: North Canton Hoover Vikings at Louisville Leopards

all I want to say is - thank you to all the haters, NOT NC fans, but the haters doubting Louisville. I knew Hoover would be tough however I knew what I was reading on here and what my local "friend" told me about the game - it was a getting a little deep. So I ventured a couple friendly wagers -...
  19. third down

Week 2: North Canton Hoover Vikings at Louisville Leopards

haters going to hate - Canfield has a string of playoff appearances and some deep pushes over the last couple years the recent performance of WV team is brought up but this fact is simply excused, doesn't fit the agenda being spewed. Louisville made adjustments and played a tough second half...
  20. third down

Just noting what I read today - joeeitel has the WV rated as a D2 school - who also won 8 games last year. the hyperbole is off base, much like your opinions formerlep. wv is better than a bye week, or a canada team ssshhhhhhhh