Search results

1. J

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

almost a punt return td for erikson, then first play strip sack. lol. jtk ()
  2. J

The Official 2021 Cincinnati Reds Thread

zee has a very boring life. he hates the reds but always posts on reds thread. lol. i do find you entertaining but you don't have much for brains lol. keep up the good work. jtk ()
  3. J

Elder Basketball 2020-2021

girls high school hoops starts today. jtk ()
  4. J

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

i didn't see any either. although the shove of burrow out of bounds should have been a penalty. jtk ()
  5. J

?????? not sure what i typed that was wrong? just letting you know what i've been told at meetings jtk ()
  6. J

masks aren't required by players or refs. and to my knowledge they aren't an option to be worn by players. refs do have the option. i ref, and in all my meetings online i haven't seen players have the option. if i hear different i will let you know. jtk ()
  7. J

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

hopefully a new philosophy will help him. he acted the same way carlos did here, but at least carlos had a few good seasons. this new guy hasn't done a thing in the nfl. jtk ()
  8. J

2020 Pittsburgh Steelers

lol. bengals have freddie on the list ....... jtk ()
  9. J

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

ol is a problem but they were great against texans. shittsburgh is a different animal.......curious who will start this game. i think the bengals need to find some pass rushers some way some how. i know hubbard is kind of that guy but need more. is that more important than drafting an OL...
  10. J

Cincinnati transfers(to and from)

DePaul Cristo Rey High School (DPCR) is a private, college-preparatory high school located in the Clifton neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. The non-diocesan school, which opened June 5, 2011,[6] is one of 37 [7]Catholic high schools that serve the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Named...
  11. J

General NFL Chat

they also have no one to throw the ball too. have you seen their wr depth chart. none of them drafted. lol jtk ()
  12. J

2020 Region 4 Final - St. Xavier vs. Lakota West

yes, omar said LW needed to address the qb position. after he also said LW should've won, and it reminded him of sycamore/x a few seasons ago that sycamore should've won. then you came back with your normal, x is the best, blah, blah blah. but whatever. and yes, i did come to thread to read...
  13. J

2020 Pittsburgh Steelers

and that line was the best they've used in years. i used to think they were worst in the nfl, but did you see the bears OL. good god. lol jtk ()
  14. J

they tried someone last year. but bolden took over. not sure how many games in or any other details. not sure why 4gx cares so much about the qb situation at lakota????? not sure why this is even a topic in the elder 2021 football thread? jtk ()
  15. J

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

must have been a make up for the one they didn't call on boyd that he caught somehow. lol how many from the OL on sunday will be starting the next game? hopefully all 5. thats the best the line has looked since whitworth was let go. jtk ()
  16. J

b/c he's the best they have🤷‍♂️ jtk ()
  17. J

Lakota West

lakota west earned home field. they don't care if you aren't there. also, ohsaa gave them the choice to host. if not for covid it would be at mason. it never would have been played at x. jtk ()
  18. J

2020-21 Boys Basketball Calendar Coaches No Contact Period (Removed for August 2020) Oct. 30 First Day of Coaching Oct. 31 First Day HS Preview Permitted Nov. 25 Season Begins Non-Interscholastic Date Feb. 7 Tournament Draw Feb. 15-27 Sectional Tournament March 1-6...
  19. J

boys start the 30th. legally. girls started the 23rd. jtk ()
  20. J

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

exactly. redmond just got picked up off the street too. lol jtk ()