1. P

Elder Basketball 2020-2021

When are rosters announced?
  2. P

Nationals

Looks like they have finally canceled Nationals
  3. P

Cincinnati High School Teams 2020

I've seen Elder's roster posted but nothing from Moeller and X. Any word on those rosters
  4. P

Elder Volleyball 2020

Did any of the juniors that got cut have option to play for JVA?
  5. P

Elder Volleyball 2020

Britton didn't finish the season last year and supposedly Gavin is doing track. That could open 2 spots.
  6. P

Ohio Club Teams 2019

Looks like Attack 18 made silver but lost in first game
  7. P

Elder Basketball 2019-2020

Sounds like they are missing two players from last season. Royer and Keyes. Both had size and toughness
  8. P

Ohio Club Teams 2019

Looks like most of top Ohio teams will be in Columbus this weekend. I assume the top teams will be: Vanguard Ohio Premier Attack ?
  9. P

Division One, State of Ohio, Final Four: Elder vs Springfield

What ever happened to Ammon kicking off?
  10. P

Cincinnati club teams

Not trolling and not connected to OP, I went to OP website and couldn't find a roster for their teams. Attack has rosters but not what schools they were from.
  11. P

Cincinnati club teams

Looks like Attack has a lot of new names on black 18's this year that weren't on black 17's last year. What about OP?
  12. P

Cincinnati club teams

With Ohio Premier being added this year, how will this affect Attack and CVA teams?
  13. P

Are you a true West Sider??

You don't have to worry about the ice cream running down your hand. It's almost like a frozen whipped cream. And some different flavors.
  14. P

Are you a true West Sider??

I've heard a skyline and a library. I'm sure EHS2001 will have better details.
  15. P

Best All-time Cincinnati Area Running Backs

Bradley Glathaar, Elder
  16. P

Elder Football 2019

That's a shame. I thought he had a higher ceiling in football than basketball.
  17. P

Elder Football 2019

Any word how the Niangane kid is looking after missing last season?
  18. P

Soccer 2017

What are expectations for this season? Can they go farther in state tournament this year?