Search results

1. G

Massillon impresses OHSAA

Either Central like Columbus, rotate them or have them in Cincinnati every year.
  2. G

A Glimpse into our open border future...

Good!!!
  3. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

I already did, and the school I attended currently has 4 more state championships than yours does. But you do have the all important 2-1 all time series lead, LOL
  4. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

4-0
  5. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

Especially when you win all of them, versus losing all of them. I congratulated you on the win, and then your fans go right back into "crap that happened 50-100 years ago" mode Yeah for the AP!!!
  6. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

What does Michigan have to do with this thread? 4-0 0-6 0-48
  7. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

And beat you when a state title was on the line(status quo for both teams), thanks for the memory!
  8. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

4-0 2014(Nordonia),2015(Perry),2016(Perry) and, 2019(34-17) You are 0-6 if memory serves, including 0-4 against GCL schools right?
  9. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

OHIO’S NUMBER ONE WINNER LOL 0< any team that has won a state playoff title or more
  10. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

LOL, Thank God for the Northeast Ohio AP pollsters!! Unfortunately for you, they can't award you any more "titles".
  11. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

4-0:)
  12. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

you should count the 1972 and 2019 "titles" also then, LOL
  13. G

Whoever actively subverts the electorate's faith in our elections is guilty of treason

I hope conservatives don't spend the next four years acting like a*holes, like a lot of those on the left have for the last four years.
  14. G

Why do individuls and teams hate Massillon

Online fans( a good amount), not all act like they are God's gift to high school football, and talk down to other fanbases(including those who have won multiple state championships).
  15. G

Thanks to everyone for making this a memorable season on here!

Thanks Yappi for all you do!!
  16. G

Last word on Hoban v Massillon: Chris Easterling

Claiming you don't recruit while getting busted multiple times, while accusing others brings post like mine. Nice deflection though. You left out...Hamilton County is lot further away from Stark County than 4 or 5 surrounding counties, keep spinning though.
  17. G

Last word on Hoban v Massillon: Chris Easterling

Hamilton County is lot further away from Stark County than 4 or 5 surrounding counties, keep spinning though. A lot of your fanbase brings it on themselves. 0-48 and counting.....
  18. G

What Trump's four years taught me about the two White Americas

I want to here from Hubman on this since everything is racism in his world, until facts prove otherwise.
  19. G

In all seriousness what is the possibility of Moore leaving for a college coaching job?

Heard a rumor the first one was from all the way here in Cincinnati;)