Search results

1. T

100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

So it should be simple to post an example. you said he did it today so not that many to sort through.
  2. T

Jim Jordan vs. Eric Holder

He acts like it’s only republicans that gerrymander
  3. T

Was the 4 week old data bad when it showed a surge?
  4. T

So....5 week old data good. 4week old data bad. So next week, this weeks 4 week old data will be good? We just need to wait another month to verify this months data?
  5. T

what part of Biden's past as a government official leads you to believe he would be competent at anything?
  6. T

what would it take for you to believe the election was fair

i understand that the article i quoted says 47% of all voters think the vote was stolen and that isn't a majority. i foolishly thought 75% of republicans and 30% democrats would add up to a majority. my bad.
  7. T

i couldn't find this article from a google search.....interesting https://naebc.com/2020/11/23/rasmussen-poll-30-of-democrats-and-75-of-republicans-believe-the-election-was-stolen-from-trump/
  8. T

its okay that you think it was a fair election. the majority of America (including 30% of democrats) disagree
  9. T

What Trump's four years taught me about the two White Americas

if a cop commits murder, then the cop SHOULD be dealt with according to the law. is there anyone, ANYONE, that disagrees with that? the problem is the VAST majority of the cops killing black people taking place is not murder.
  10. T

for me: 1: an independent investigation into the voter machine to make sure they tabulated votes correctly 2: an independent investigation into the voter machines to make sure they weren't electronically compromised. 3: an independent investigation into the vote tabulation software to make...
  11. T

cdc now saying masks protect wearer
  12. T

James Woods ... in his words

isn't that his job now to overcome?
  13. T

i did, color me underwhelmed.
  14. T

let's agree, biden won, bush was treated badly, obama was treated badly, trump was treated worse, all water under the bridge. what is your side (the winning side) willing to do to bring the country back together?
  15. T

how many states actually put in motion secession steps? i know california did
  16. T

what conciliatory overture was made?
  17. T

that kinda seems like a reasonable argument. 1. do away with electoral college 2. pack the courts. 3. do away with fillibuster. 4. green new deal (with absolutley zero way to pay for it) 5 medicare for all.
  18. T

would the two of you PLEASE turn that same inquisitive mind onto the pelosi's and their family and how they made their millions. and the bidens, and any other family in government who became wealthy? (r's and d's please) i want them all gone