Search results

1. C

Separation Referendum Pulled...

Saw some posts on twitter that the Wayne Co. people have pulled the referendum to vote on public private split in favor of another referendum to vote on another version of a multiplier. Would count the number of kids on each sports team that are out of the district and use some sort of...
  2. C

Separation Referendum Pulled...

Saw some posts on twitter that the Wayne Co. people have pulled the referendum to vote on public private split in favor of another referendum to vote on another version of a multiplier. Would count the number of kids on each sports team that are out of the district and use some sort of...
  3. C

Interesting comments from Trice

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/sports/high-school-basketball/area-d-i-district-madness-claims-centerville-wayne/nWnC3/ Interesting comments from Coach Trice.
  4. C

Isaiah Jones - Northwest

Where is he now? I believe he played Varsity as a freshman at Northwest last year and now is no longer on their roster?
  5. C

High School coaches coaching AAU?

Does anyone know the rules regarding high school coaches coaching AAU? I know there are a few out there coaching AAU both at the 9-12 grade level and at the 7-8 grade level? What are the rules? Does it change depending on the grade level? Are high school coaches allowed to coach 7th & 8th...