Search results

1. T

Roger Bacon, what gives?

Looked at 2019 public high school scorecards: Winton Woods #590 ouch lower than CPS Fairfield #411 Bacon as private not included but HAS to be better than this
  2. T

D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

I disagree in the case of D2. These D2 state semi teams were all predicted to be here. LaSalle lost Payne to injury not Covid. If everybody on Mass and Hoban varsity are eligible to play in the big game, no asterisks on this one.
  3. T

The other thing that stands out to me is how each team handled St Ed’s - Massillon lost a tight one and Hoban walked all over them.
  4. T

Watched the Hoban Avon game on tape. Has Massillon seen a D line & LBs like Hobans? Avon stuck in remarkably considering that they hardly slowed down the pass rush every down. IF Massillon can block this D, I think they have a shot.
  5. T

D1 State Finals: Pickerington Central vs St. Xavier

They should be very proud....but I’m sure it still really hurts right now....losing to this X team by 2...
  6. T

Can you imagine how Springfield feels?????
  7. T

Mentor with Kipp vs X would’ve been great, another Covid victim.
  8. T

will the X punter get to play?
  9. T

Div. IV State Semifinal: Van Wert (9-1) vs Cincinnati Wyoming (10-0)

I’m picking Van Wert cause a Van Wert city cop let me go on a REALLY bad speeding ticket south of town.
  10. T

Massillon vs Lasalle

After watching both teams and seeing some opponents in person, I'm going with Massillon this year. Their defense is very strong, and without Payne, there is no mystery to the LaSalle offense. LaSalle D will be tough on Mass as well, but Massillon offense seems to be starting to figure itself out...
  11. T

Winton Woods v LaSalle

Kings without Stylski**********************************
  12. T

True Champ or Covid Champ?

Totally agree.
  13. T

True Champ or Covid Champ?

And sadly it happened tonight. Mentor had to play a soph QB instead of Kipp and still stuck with PC. Makes me think the best team won’t get the trophy.
  14. T

Division 1 State Semi-Final: Mentor (9-1) vs Pickerington Central (10-0)

Covid has tainted the D1 trophy should PC win out IMO.
  15. T

Winton Woods v LaSalle

Wow that’s harsh. I’ve been watching FAVC -ECC football for decades, WW has always been a top program in the city as far back as I can remember. Great program with great fans. Great Warrior Burgers. And they made it to the regionals again this year while most folks like me are watching from...
  16. T

Winton Woods v LaSalle

Looks like Branam is RB tonight
  17. T

Winton Woods v LaSalle

Where’s Payne?
  18. T

Division 1 State Semi-Final: Mentor (9-1) vs Pickerington Central (10-0)

Mentor seems to get better every week of the playoffs. They might be peaking at just the right time.....