Search results

1. chwestbroo

GCL Co-Ed 2020-21

Basketball season right around the corner. Talent looks to be rather balanced this year. Thoughts and predictions?
  2. chwestbroo

Alter vs Trotwood

A long-awaited matchup in Region 12. Mind says Alter, gut says Trotwood. Thoughts?
  3. chwestbroo

CJ vs Alter

Dayton’s Holy War: COVID Edition. Looks like Alter will run over CJ this year, but who knows? Thoughts?
  4. chwestbroo

Greenon QB Cade Rice to transfer to Northmont

5. chwestbroo

GCL Co-ed 2020

New year, new season. Thoughts?
  6. chwestbroo

Disappointing/Surprising Teams.

Picks for teams that surprised us and/or teams that were disappointing. Springboro's success caught my attention. CJ losing in back-to-back weeks at home to Alter was disappointing, to say the least.
  7. chwestbroo

Alter Stadium

Something that crossed my mind, will Alter get their own stadium for football in the near future?
  8. chwestbroo

Alter vs CJ (playoff edition)

Rematch of Week 10. Thoughts?
  9. chwestbroo

Alter vs CJ

Thoughts?
  10. chwestbroo

CJ vs Badin

This game can very well determine the GCL Co-Ed champion. Thoughts?
  11. chwestbroo

GPA Eligibility

Something that crossed my mind. Should schools be allowed to lower the GPA required for sports eligibility? I don’t like it ‘cause students could just BS in the classroom but still play but it’s just my opinion.
  12. chwestbroo

Szabo Takes Over

CJ announced that Charlie Szabo will take over as the men's basketball coach, replacing Joe Staley. https://www.cjeagles.org/community-updates/charlie-szabo-98-named-mens-basketball-head-coach
  13. chwestbroo

Best Games

A lot of mentions of actual games on the Dream Matchups thread so this will be the thread for that conversation. That being said, what were the greatest games that you ever saw?
  14. chwestbroo

Dream matchups

The season is over, yet the what-ifs never end. What are some matchups that didn't occur that you'll like to see? Rematches accepted as well. EDIT: Please keep this thread to what-if matchups, thread on actual games will be posted shortly.
  15. chwestbroo

Staley Retiring

CJ coach Joe Staley will step down at season end. Thoughts?
  16. chwestbroo

GCL Coed 2019-20

How the league looking for this season? North and Central should be competitive this season.