Search results

1. M

Tournaments at Kent State?

Now that summer baseball has started up again, I'm wondering if Kent State is going to be hosting any tournaments this year and of what age group(s) if so?
  2. M

Division II Stow District 2020

St. Vincent St. Mary's is the clear cut favorite to come out of this district. Or are they? Can't forget about Revere, who is currently 13-1 and in the driver's seat in the Suburban League American Division. They will definitely be a top two seed for sure. The last two bye seeds come down...
  3. M

Division 2, Region 6

Since four teams control their destiny (Avon, Olmsted Falls, Avon Lake, Brecksville), and an additional three will more than likely qualify (Maple Heights, Wadsworth, Benedictine), who gets the last spot in this region between Amherst Steele, Barberton and Padua? Feel free to discuss.
  4. M

Division II Stow District

There hasn't been a lot of talk about the Stow District at all, with the exception of Benedictine. My predictions of the top four seeds: Woodridge (13-3) Benedictine (8-6) Gilmour Academy (10-3) Revere (11-3) Revere won this district last year, and look to return. But Benedictine is...
  5. M

What's Going On With Garfield Heights?

Last year, Garfield Heights lost to Shaker in the district championship team, and they had a pretty good team that year. This year, they are 4-5, and their best wins so far are Euclid and Glenville. They barely scraped by Cleveland JFK, a team they would have more than likely throttled last...
  6. M

Final High School Baseball Standings

Here are the final high school baseball standings of the 2018 season. http://www.neosportsinsiders.com/final-2018-high-school-baseball-standings/
  7. M

Solon D1 District

My predictions for tomorrow's seeding: 1. Cleveland Central Catholic (15-3) 2. Garfield Heights (11-5) 3. Shaker Heights (12-6) 4. Twinsburg (15-4) 5. Maple Heights (12-7) 6. Kenston (13-6) 7. Warren Harding (11-6) 8. Euclid (9-8) 9. Nordonia (8-11) 10. University School (6-11) 11. Hudson...
  8. M

Final Scores - 5/23

Regular Season Scores: 5/23 Aurora 12, NDCL 5 Walsh Jesuit 10, Kirtland 1 Strongsville 8, Padua 1 Akron City Series Championship Ellet 4, Firestone 1
  9. M

Hudson District

Any predictions? Can Solon repeat as District Champions? They'll definitely be a favorite, with great hitting and pitching. Make no mistake, this district is STACKED. Any one of six or seven teams could win it. Solon 12-2 (Can they repeat as district champions? Kenston 13-4 (They're...
  10. M

Shaker Heights Weeks 2 and 3 Opponents?

Any updates on who Shaker Heights' opponents are for weeks 2 and 3. I was told last month that they would be playing Bedford and John Adams, but that turned out to not be the case, as Bedford is playing Elyria and Garfield Heights those weeks, and John Adams is playing at Oberlin and at Brush...
  11. M

Shaker Heights Red Raiders 2013

It's been about three weeks since the season ended, and what a season it was for the Red Raiders, who picked up their first winning season since 2005and tied their mark from 2004. Question is, where do the Red Raiders go from here? I believe that they move up a division and will be playing the...