Search results

1. S

Basketball Broadcast Schedules

I'm a little late with this, but here is our schedule of radio games on WSWO 97.7 and 101.1 FM: Wayne Boys Basketball All games at 7:30 PM unless otherwise noted Friday, December 11 Home vs. Fairmont Friday, December 18 Away at Springfield Tuesday, December 22 Home vs. Piqua Friday, January 8...
  2. S

Audio Archives

I finally made some progress posting episodes of the coaches show and game broadcasts to www.daytonoldies.com. The two coaches shows so far are posted in their entirety. The game archive runs through the time when we lost the streaming feed (due to DSL going down) but I have assembled a full...
  3. S

5/18 Scores

Springboro 3 Wayne 0 Top of 5th inning
  4. S

Wayne Radio broadcasts moving down the dial

The FM translator for WSWO-LP will be changing frequencies from 101.5 to 101.1 effective August 10th. This means that Wayne Sports broadcasts, starting with the upcoming football season, will now be found on the FM dial at 97.7 and 101.1. There will be no change in transmit power, and the...
  5. S

Baseball and Softball games on radio

Games with the squares by them will be aired on FM 97.7 and 101.5. Baseball Thursday, March 22 Away at Tipp City 4:00 ■ Friday, March 23 Away at Northmont 4:00 Saturday, March 23 Away at Elder 12:00 ■ Saturday, March 31 Away vs West Carrollton (at Edgewood) 1:30 ■ Saturday...
  6. S

Wayne basketball broadcast schedule

http://www.daytonoldies.com/WayneBBallSchedule.htm Tournament games may also be streamed on the Internet if sponsor support allows. Games rescheduled due to weather issues will be aired on the reschedule date if at all possible.
  7. S

Archived football broadcasts and podcasts

The waynefootball.com podcast page has "hi-fi" downloadable copies of each game broadcast, as well as the pregame coach interview segments. The "lo-fi" streaming versions (dial-up compatible) are found below: at St. Xavier at Beavercreek Xenia Northmont Springfield North at Springfield South at...