Search results

1. L

DII R5 Round 3 Austintown Fitch (7-0) vs Warren Harding (5-3). The rematch!

I think Hudson Community TV steams the games on Facebook Live. I know they play it on TV, but that is tape delayed for the playoffs. It might be live on Facebook.
  2. L

DII R5 Round 3 Austintown Fitch (7-0) vs Warren Harding (5-3). The rematch!

Hudson runs a hurry-up offense with a dual-threat QB and a good OL. They have a pair of solid RB's and WR's that can make big plays vertically off of play-action. The defense is small and not great. Hudson has good kickers. They are really nothing like the team Harding played a few years ago. I...
  3. L

AUSTINTOWN FITCH VS Massillon IF PLAYED

What am I missing with Fitch? They seem to be a good team but I'm not sure they beat Hudson before even getting a chance to play Hoban.
  4. L

Solon vs Kirtland on Sept. 25th

Solon should be much better than they are in football. The program has upside, with the right coach.
  5. L

Barberton vs Hudson Wk 3 Updates

Barberton has a good team. The 3 teams they have lost to have a combined record of 7-1 with the only loss coming when 2 of the 3 opponents played each other. They played a good D1 team in Stow and it was competitive. They lost by 1 to a good Nordonia team. They got thumped by Hudson, but Hudson...
  6. L

15% stadium capacity

Will this eventually change when the playoffs start?
  7. L

Kirtland football moving up in CVC ranks in 2021-22

I had to put a bucket under my monitor to catch the dripping sarcasm of that one:ROFLMAO: But I get what Lep2002 was saying, I think they could really "test" themselves in just one game a year to see what they could do against the much bigger schools. There have been multiple threads on here in...
  8. L

Kirtland football moving up in CVC ranks in 2021-22

I still don't understand why Kirtland's out of conference schedule is weak. Why not schedule up and face a team like Aurora, Mayfield, Hudson, or Kenston? Why not play a Catholic school like STVM, Ursuline, Mooney, or Benedictine? Just one or two games a year. Really test yourself. Kirtland has...
  9. L

Poll: Will there be a 2020 HS Football season in Ohio?

Remdesivir is not a vaccine--it is a treatment. Peak flu season goes through the end of February. Flu season itself goes into May. I don't see how delaying the season accomplishes anything. If we want to make it contingent on a vaccine being found and widely distributed--OK, but anything other...
  10. L

What will delaying the season accomplish though? That just puts you into the peak part of the flu season.
  11. L

Can someone help me out about this--what does a shortened or altered season accomplish? The question is are we ok with having games/practices without a vaccine or not? If the answer is yes--then have a season. Play the games. If the answer is no--then cancel the season. I don't think delaying it...
  12. L

Division II - Region 5 Championship: Archbishop Hoban (11-1) vs. Massillon Washington (12-0)

They played him. They made the determination.
  13. L

Division II - Region 5 Championship: Archbishop Hoban (11-1) vs. Massillon Washington (12-0)

Yeah but those are message board fans. Those people are the MOST extreme. The problem with allowing a kid that was arrested for felony assault is that the decision obviously came from the coach and the school. Those are supposed to be grownups. Those are supposed to be the ones that don't act...
  14. L

I just saw where the case against Keyes was not dismissed, like people on here claimed. The kid hit a 58 year old, fracturing his skull and causing brain bleeding. He was released from jail on Friday morning and still played on Friday night. That is so incredibly trashy for the Massillon school...
  15. L

If he were even 75%, he plays on defense and doesn’t rotate at RB. I saw the kid play against Ignatius and the kid I saw last night wasn’t close to what he was against the Cats. I think if you want proof as to how healthy he was, just look at the snap total. He is arguably the best safety in...
  16. L

Division I - Region 1 Championship: Mentor (12-0) vs. St. Edward (11-1)

Half the body did get in...just not the part with the football. I slowed it down and paused it over and over and I just don't see a single moment when it was even possible for the ball to have crossed. #2 from Eds made a fantastic defensive play.
  17. L

Division I - Region 1 Championship: Mentor (12-0) vs. St. Edward (11-1)

Yeah, I wanted Mentor to win but that was an amazing defensive stand by Eds that they just didn't get credit for. It really looked like the official assumed the TD and then it was too late for him to just take it back.
  18. L

Massillon had 2 INT's but they came on drives of 1 yard and 4 yards. It's not like Massillon kept driving on Hoban and turning it over. I know Hoban had more turnovers than Massillon and some massive penalties, but I wouldn't say the Knights blew it either. These were 2 evenly matched teams. It...
  19. L

Great game. The 2 teams were evenly matched. Hoban should have run out of the spread with motion more in the 2nd half. Give the Massillon defenders a different look, change how they look at the backfield, send the WR in motion and make Massillon have to worry about the sweep and that might...