Search results

1. S

OAC updates?

Anyone know where to find OAC bracket updates? can't find it on track wrestling? thanks
  2. S

OSU lineup changes

Nice write up on Ohio States projected line for next year. Seems Coach Ryan is setting up 2014 for a run at the title... http://www.flowrestling.org/article/20975-Coach-Ryan-Confirms-Bucks-Line-Up-Changes
  3. S

great documentary - Takedowns and Falls

watched Takedowns and Falls the other night - great movie especially this time of year for any wrestling family... behind the scenes documentary on Central Daulphin out of PA going after a state title. Good story of the sacrifice and pressure this time of year. entire family will love it...
  4. S

cliff keen results

Anyone know where to find up to date cliff keen brackets? I watched a few of semi's on flow but missed the heavier wts. Logan is tearing it up. I believe he's pinned every opponent in 1st period... his semi lasted less then a minute. Scary to think how dominant he's becoming.
  5. S

home wrestling mats

Looking for a wrestling mat for 30x15 room. I called Resilite and they will make one and ship for $3k or they have in stock 3 10x10 mats for $1600. Seems very expensive. Any advice for best place to buy mats? or better yet anyone looking to sell? thanks
  6. S

Luke Fickell

most of you have probably seen this video... pretty cool OSU's new football coach was one of Ohio's great wrestlers... I think he's the right man for the job. Certainly wouldn't want to get in his doghouse if I'm one of his players...