Search results

1. R

2020 Open Dates

I didn't see any new thread on this....who still needs games?
  2. R

Sparta Highland to join MOAC

Highland will take the spot left vacated in the league by Buckeye Valley (MSL). This leaves a spot in the KMAC. You'd think that Lucas and Loudonville will be chomping at the bit to grab that spot.
  3. R

GMC votes to remove Holgate

And the dominos will fall from here....may be the answer some were looking for down the road.... BREAKING: Per a press release from the Green Meadows Conference executive committee, the conference has voted to remove Holgate. When that removal becomes effective is TBA.
  4. R

Tusc. Central Catholic Tournament

Who all is in this tourney? The only games I know of are: Plain City Jonathan Alder vs. Huntington Prep, WV Plain City Jonathan Alder vs. Dayton Chaminade-Julienne Huntington Prep looks loaded as usual....I counted six guys between 6-8 and 7-1 on the roster.
  5. R

8-man football league to form in NW Ohio

https://www.toledoblade.com/sports/high-school/2019/10/01/Eight-man-football-teams-looking-to-form-league/stories/20191001138 Have to believe there are others that will take a hard look at this. The issue for some will be the relationship in their existing league
  6. R

Holgate cancels season

Zanesville Rosecrans, Toledo Christian and now Holgate has canceled their season for 2019. Lots of teams left scrambling....Sandusky St.Mary is thought to be still considering Sad days indeed
  7. R

Zanesville accepts invite to Licking County League

Per Sam Blackburn, Zanesville BOE approved invite to Licking County League tonight
  8. R

Anyone have a 2016 week 2 open date?

Please list of known