Search results

1. M

2021 Classic in the Country

Ok so got some info from someone who knows lol.... no final decisions made yet on clearing/changes between games because it's still 3 months away which is completely fair. Looking like it'll be minimally 300 and hopefully 400 allowed in per game. Also was asked to share the updated schedule...
  2. M

It'll likely be very limited capacity and gym cleared at least every couple games if not every game. Disappointing no doubt but at least the games will be played barring further changes. Live stream feeds will be the best option for most third party fans.
  3. M

That's not how it works HiTime... and the OHSAA has a say in it all too. The fact that you are so lacking in compassion and concern for those who are affected by the virus is scary.
  4. M

You can't have unlimited capacity... the state will shut that down in a heart beat.
  5. M

2020 Journey to the Tourney (November 21/22)

There are ways to make money off of people not present in the gym. I'm sure they'll have pay per view live streams for instance.... and I'm not sure where you got the 150 person limit. It's a capacity-based system.
  6. M

2020 State Tournament Site & Capacity

I'm sure they're waiting til closer to the date to see what will be available and how they can maximize attendance.
  7. M

Team Camps or Shootouts

Most AAU programs are staying local for July/August running a schedule similar to what they'd have done in spring.... heard tonight from relatively good source that full-contact game type basketball has two potential dates to start ... June 19th (mid-June date, I think it was the 19th) or July...
  8. M

2019 - 2020 Canton McKinley Girls Basketball Schedule

The transfer problem is a big issue for sure... and now they're proposing letting every kid have one transfer without penalty... talk about exacerbating the issue smh. Muffett McGraw said it best, these kids are going to a school with one foot already out the door. We are all failing these kids...
  9. M

Laurel High School

That would require the coach being at a new school and the kids liking him... neither is true at this point
  10. M

Laurel High School

You're way off here Auggie... just saying... he's gone because he lost the faith of the very people you're talking about.
  11. M

2019 - 2020 Canton McKinley Girls Basketball Schedule

You guys do realize how common transfers are in D-1 right now right? It's not a bad look for either.
  12. M

AAU

Oh please share your great expertise that tells you that's a given right now :rolleyes:
  13. M

AAU

Most (basically all) programs have completely shut down for now... hoping for a short spring season and full summer slate.
  14. M

Africentric stays loaded

The funny part is Spring thinks Africentric is a typical "inner city" team.
  15. M

Fort Loramie

I don't see Dalton getting past Cornerstone.
  16. M

Bellevue Girls outa control...hair pulling video

Have you considered that it was a really emotional night for her even with getting to score so maybe the hoodie/sunglasses were for other reasons?
  17. M

Good grief you guys just won't let it go. IF she was light sensitive and still having monster headaches, she wouldn't have been in the gym never mind on the floor. The assumption by the keyboard warriors on here that they know more than the coach, trainer, and AD involved is insane.
  18. M

Hoover Dominants Jackson in District Semi Final

Region is a stretch but they're definitely rolling right now.... impressive defensive effort by the Vikes.
  19. M

Africentric stays loaded

There it is... the proactive coach blaming. Classic. You're too predictable dude.
  20. M

I missed this earlier but what a ridiculous take... so no senior should get to enjoy one small moment of what otherwise typically was a terrible end to their senior season and possibly career because they have a condition or injury that doesn't allow them on the floor? When these situations are...