Search results

1. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

I was referring to Smithville throwing a fit when their boys and girls basketball team got knocked out that year. They joined with the Triway Super in going to the OHSAA, or that is what I've heard from some private school people.
  2. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

I mistook him for a Dalton fan. And his comment about being on the side of the bracket with privates is why I brought that up. No matter what playoff system is used, you are going to eventually run into a private school. Most people fail to see that the biggest advantage parochials have is...
  3. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

interesting theory. Any facts to back this up? Or is this more of the typical Wayne county league teams complaining about tournaments? Let’s not forget who started the competitive balance stuff because they got beat in basketball.
  4. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

what fix are you talking about? Go look at the coaches voting and tell me who voted Dalton as a 2 seed or 3 seed. I will answer that for you, Independence, Lucas and JFK. JFK and Lucas were the only two that had St Paul as a 3. So what fix are you talking about? Are you insinuating that the rest...
  5. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

Here are their streams for tonight.
  6. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXZ6JX2qEgaBxMb39rNUHsQ they've streamed here before.
  7. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

That was funny
  8. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

Is it possible he said it sarcastically because the OH Report blows up Lucas so much?
  9. I

PAC 2020

From everything I've heard, teams will still play those games. The goal is to try and get as many games as possible in from AD's and coaches I know.
  10. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

Furr from the News journal is pushing for the move to Madison, but it isn't going to happen at this point.
  11. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

Totally agree with you. Those kids deserve to play a game at home.
  12. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

You are correct. You are not allowed to have any special ceremonies at State tournament contests. It would have to be after the game or on another night. But due to the circumstances, I'm sure there are concessions that can be made to allow something. Everything is supposed to be about the...
  13. I

Division VII Seedings & Playoffs, All Regions Discussion

Oh I don't even comment on your stuff because of the HC. I comment on your stuff because you are a terrible human being who spews a hateful rhetoric and acts like he is the only one who knows anything. I comment on your stuff because I enjoy aggravating people and watching them dig in deeper...
  14. I

I will weep every day knowing that Dnis30 doesn't think I'm a winner. I will lament to my kids the story of the parent/fan who thinks I'm trash because his opinion is all that matters.
  15. I

Damn, ya got me. I guess I will never be a winner in your eyes because I don't run down my kid's coaches on an internet forum after they take a team further than they've ever gone.
  16. I

Complaining about the voting seems like a huge waste of time to me. Some coaches voted for whom they felt benefited them best, others voted with what they thought was the best order. It is an imperfect system with voting done by imperfect men. No matter what, you have to beat the team that...
  17. I

DVII R25, 4 teams left

Ray, hopefully you posted that in the PAC thread so NWIndians is happy someone mentioned Northwest.
  18. I

Division VII Poll Voting Discussion (Week 5)

Haven’t had anything to do with Danville in any capacity for 15 years but you go glen coco
  19. I

I’ve never coached at Danville but nice try, lol.
  20. I

There goes my fun this afternoon. Have a great day.