Search results

1. L

Which current Head Coaches have been coaching their team the longest?

I always see posts about coaching changes at a bunch of different schools. Which coaches have been coaching their teams the longest?
  2. L

Westerville South's Aaron Morton reinstated for sectional

https://www.thisweeknews.com/sports/20190220/wrestling-westerville-souths-aaron-morton-reinstated-for-sectional?template=ampart&__twitter_impression=true
  3. L

Lee Spitzer Invitational- Dec 01

What teams will be at the Lee Spitzer Invitational tournament at Upper Arlington this year ?
  4. L

14u bat question

What size drop do 14u baseball players have to use in the summer ? Nations USSSA COYBL
  5. L

Any open mats in central ohio in the fall?

Looking for open mats in central ohio in the fall for a football/wrestler. I know Whitehall use to have them on Sunday nights. If anyone knows of any please let me know. Thank you.
  6. L

Who are some of the top Jr. High wrestlers this year?

Seems like a lot of great ones moved on last year, who are some of the top ones returning for this year?
  7. L

Grappler Fall Classic in Battle Creek, MI

What Ohio wrestlers are going to this preseason big tourney ?
  8. L

Where do you wrestler if your Jr. High doesnt have a team?

What if you are in 7th or 8th grade at a Catholic K-8 school and they don't offer wrestling ? Do you just practice with a club team ? Find open tourneys ? Team Ohio Major events ? Can you wrestle for the school district that you live in ?
  9. L

Top teams in Central Ohio 2017 ?

Who are the top teams in Central Ohio this year ?
  10. L

What Ohio wrestlers will be at Tulsa Kickoff Classic?

Who are the Ohio kids that will be wrestling at Tulsa Kickoff Classic on November 20-21 ?
  11. L

Transfer question

ok, lets hear it. mom and dad seperate. Dad and one son move away into an apartment, to a different high school but it's a high in the same district. how much time will the son with dad have to miss next year ?
  12. L

Troy Christian OAC District

When will the seeds be out for the Troy Christian District ? I heard this district reached capacity, that's a big difference than some of the other ones so far this year, if that's true.
  13. L

UA-Lee Spitzer Golden Bear Invitational

This tourney is at Upper Arlington High School What teams are in it ? I heard Aurora isn't in it this year ??
  14. L

Returning grade school state placers D4 ?

Who are some of the returning D4 OAC grade school state placers ? It seems like a lot of the D4 hammers from last year moved up to Jr. High.
  15. L

OAC Grade School picks D4- 80,85,90 Pounds

Ok, lets here some picks for the OAC grade school state Division 4. 80 Pounds- 85 Pounds- 90 Pounds
  16. L

All Ohio Duals at New Albany ?

All Ohio Duals at New Albany ? How many matches will each team get ? And what schools/clubs will be there ?
  17. L

Jr High Thoughts and Predictions

Lets get it rolling, the districts are done and hopefully the brackets will be out soon. Who you picking ?
  18. L

jr high state duals

When is the next qualifier ?