Search results

1. O

2020 Playoff Pick-Em Contest: Week 1 Pairings

Does anyone know which regions play each other in the state semi final games
  2. O

Mooney vs ursuline

In looking at the region 17 bracket it appears that Mooney faces Garretsville then South Range. Sounds like these could be good games.
  3. O

Mooney vs ursuline

Thanks, I’m interested in what to expect from Mooney from here through playoffs. I keep hearing they are tough but play crazy hard schedule .
  4. O

Mooney vs ursuline

Sorry about that fat fingers hitting wrong buttons. Does anyone have a prediction for this game?
  5. O

Mooney vs ursuline

All politics aside what do does anyone think the outcom
  6. O

Solon vs Kirtland on Sept. 25th

Speaking of discussions are you able to describe Solon’s strengths or style of play?
  7. O

No one is saying Solon doesn’t stand a chance, in fact I believe that most odds makers would put Solon as at least a one score favorite. But it is fun to discuss the possibilities
  8. O

Now that’s funny!! I sure hope Tiger posts that stat in the locker room to get the Kids fired up. As far as predictions go, I did the calpreps matchup projection and it came up 28-22 Kirtland. For what that’s worth. I am a little surprised there hasn’t been more talk about this game. Anyone who...
  9. O

Division V Poll Voting Discussion (Week 3)

What happened to the Beachwood game?
  10. O

Orrville Red Riders 2020 Season

Seems a shame in film it looked like he had Alot of raw talent
  11. O

Orrville Red Riders 2020 Season

I was hoping to see orrville (parks) play in the playoffs. Is Orville shut down by COVID?
  12. O

Football Scrimmages August 21 and 22

Thanks, sounds like ktown is ready. What was the final?
  13. O

Football Scrimmages August 21 and 22

I stopped by but couldn’t see much from parking lot. Any news about the scrimmage?
  14. O

New York Times catches MAC-tosis

Really nice article about a group of schools and communities that compete against one but have respect for each other. I’m just curious, are any of the MAC schools “pay to play”?
  15. O

Division V State Championship: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Ironton (13-1)

why was the poll taken down so quickly?
  16. O

Division V State Championship: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Ironton (13-1)

I am really impressed with carrico, he is a beast. What else drives Ironton’s offensive, you have scored a ton, is it mainly carrico on the ground?
  17. O

Home teams in championship games

How are home teams decided for the championship games?
  18. O

Division V - Region 17 Championship: Kirtland (12-0) vs. Akron Manchester (9-3)

I never thought I would say this but I almost miss the MAC, where we knew the teams and what they did. These teams are scary good and we don’t know much about them. GO HORNETS