Search results

1. E

Benedictine 2020

What are the numbers looking like, for the varsity and freshmen teams?
  2. E

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

7 Titles since 1972 v. ZERO since 1972. There are programs with more success than Benedictine. I am happy to admit that. Hopefully you find peace one day in admitting that Tiger-town has been less than Benedictine and many other programs over the past 50 years as well. Please let let me know...
  3. E

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

You do realize Bene has 7 State titles since the playoff era began, and likely 10+ NCAA D1 players on their roster this coming 2020 season in Grades 11 and 12, correct? It would be wrong to predict an outcome, this early on but this squad is not "Sorry." Say it with me "I was wrong." You love...
  4. E

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

See you at Mable's. My quote was Team Pro Sports begin Training June 1. July 4th (July 1 in Canada.) Pro Sports Games Resume. Scholastic Sports Begin Training / Youth Sports Competing July 5th. Little to no restriction August 1. IT'S OK TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG.... I've already done so...
  5. E

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Hope all are well in Stark Co. Genuinely. #82 - See on the Patio, at Mables, May 15th. The timeline is coming together nicely.
  6. E

2020 St. Ignatius Football

Where can we find the total list of "rank of schedule" for Ohio?
  7. E

No High School Football 2020

No... June 1 as previous stated, pro sports will begin to train. July 1 in Canada Competition. July 4th in the States. Thanks for bending the words around though for your own our purposes. Looking fwd to your response with the word "I" "me" "myself" "mine" plastered no less than 15x's through...
  8. E

Does Massillon really take care of it's own - if the issues of cyclical generational educational failure - subsist, while grown men pour money into their "hobby You have used the word "I" more in our brief on-line interaction, than has likely ever been used by someone who is truly successful...
  9. E

Benedictine 2020

Thats a really tough break, with being stuck up in DII.
  10. E

I don't live in Cleveland Proper. We paid for our son, as well as my Parents Paid for me to attend Benedictine - for the faith, discipline, diversity, and brotherhood the community fosters. You are right - for those very reasons we choose not to live in Cleveland Proper. That's like saying...
  11. E

Ignorant and poor behaviors / choices constantly follow the business aspect of the Massillon Washington Community. There is very little room to argue that. That stateme is not a dig at the kids, who work hard on the field, they have nothing to do with adults choices and behaviors.... So, Yes. Go...
  12. E

Mables will be open. Your kind is easy to pick out at the Bar... The guy who tries to order the expensive our of scotch, or other spirit - while mispronouncing the name... in your attempt to let everyone know "you have arrived." Im a bit behind with all the happenings in the Massillon coaching...
  13. E

If you file taxes you aren't retired... Just like if you buy a pool pass for the public puddle in Massillon - you don't belong to a private club. You convienently skipped all of my statistical categories regarding Massillon being the excrement of Stark County. As well as Jason Hall Side...
  14. E

Completely Ignored my Stark County Statistical Realities about Massillon.... Went from being retired to now, "Consulting." Ok Pal. Bend it to how you see fit, for your own personal narrative. Hear is Another Stat - Looking Forward to your Response On: Stadiums: Massillon 1, Benedictine 0...
  15. E

Thats Correct - It's already happening. People are openly moving about their business in a manner that was unthinkable 3 weeks ago. Protests are increasing. Gyms for crying out loud are opening May 1. Still waiting for proof on your ridiculous claim of being a Purdue Graduate & Retired...
  16. E

Continue talking out of your backside, and telling personal tales. Looking fwd to our 2 communities' match up this fall. Nice indoor facility. How many 5's on the AP Exam for the Washington H.S. Community, in 2019?
  17. E

Looking fwd to the proof of your Retirement and Purdue Graduate Degree. Keep posting on High School Forums and Yelling about Stark County. Happy Easter to our friends, celebrating in the Eastern Rite / Orthodox Faiths!
  18. E

Acton's influence is already waining... DeWine gave her a Fake Award, the proceeded to ignore her prognosis's - and announce we will begin reopening May 1. This came a day after you could hear the protesters during their entire Presser. Her role has been reduced and will further be relegated...
  19. E

This is a Very Liberal, "Pro-Individual" Approach. Our country in reality does not operate like this. Hence the social class system that leadership desires to exist continues. None of us are that Important. The Machine is starting back up. The Federal Government is already bullying the state...
  20. E

Look at what will be open Mid May. Almost nothing will be closed. Talk to you then. Enjoyed your Purdue Tale. Have a Good Weekend Yelling About Stark County.