Search results

1. G

Harbins...Get Lost

You cannot let coaches vote for playoff seeding - especially when home field is at stake. Stupid.
  2. G

PAC 2020

Go to the Loudonville Redbird Football Facebook page on game night and there should be a live stream on there.
  3. G

WCAL 2020

Will never forget this game! Coach Schrock's last year - a 3-way WCAL split with Norwayne, Hillsdale and Smithville. Media and all of the experts on here and on other sites figured Norwayne would name their score - rightfully so....Norwayne had beaten opponents by a score of 52-7 on average...
  4. G

Laurel High School

Seems like Kevin may have told (multiple) people that he wasn't interested in the job - when he was all along.
  5. G

Laurel High School

I am pretty sure that Kevin Braaten isn't going to take this job.
  6. G

Africentric stays loaded

There is nobody who can prepare them for Africentric. Margaretta did play an outstanding schedule though (in-season and out-of-season). including Toledo Central Catholic, Bellevue, Willard, Tri-Village, Perkins, Perrysburg and Hopewell Loudon. My point is that - it is going to be a good...
  7. G

Africentric stays loaded

Margaretta was up 8 at halftime against Hiland last year at The Classic in the Country. That was on 24-hour notice - obviously in a very hostile environment. Although it would have been a great game, for some reason the 2 didn't play again this year during the regular season.....Both teams...
  8. G

Africentric stays loaded

Since everyone is assuming that Africentric and Hiland is a lock - what are predictions for tonight's game against Margaretta?
  9. G

Fort Loramie

Hiland and Fort Loramie would have been an amazing game - as would have been Shelby and Loudonville. There were definitely some mis-matches this year at the Classic. If you mix those two games up - even with the injuries/flu involved - the two new games would have been much closer.
  10. G

Glen Oak

I have no dog in the fight but Wackerly clearly has done a hell of a job with this team this year. Also - major props to the players for having the maturity to play ball - with everything else going on.
  11. G

Africentric stays loaded

I could honestly see Africentric getting beat in their Regional tournament, before even making it to state and playing Hiland.
  12. G

Bellevue Girls outa control...hair pulling video

This is 100% what I am asking MCGal. I agree - all of the stuff associated with the incident....good golly that was a bad look! Nobody that I have spoken with has an answer though - where do we draw the line? What about the players who are constantly using profanity or referencing sex and...
  13. G

I appreciate you responding to me in the manner that you did - as opposed to telling me to shut up LOL. I have voted in many of these meetings over the years - for a number of sports and I always tried to leave emotion out of these votes. Clearly - this is a MAJOR hot-button issue. I agree...
  14. G

I don't want to speak negatively about any of the other players in District 6 - Division 2, but something really bugged me this weekend when I saw it.... For Casey Santoro to not be voted District 6 POY - by the coaches in her district, because of this incident - is just wrong. Every single...
  15. G

2020 Classic in the Country

Emily Seboe - Loudonville
  16. G

Biggest Blow Out

There is no rule in the basketball handbook or state guidelines - except for the one stating that a team may only play 22 games. Any "rules" for the W-L in a cross-level league game (can be added as cross-level on Arbiter when creating a game) would need to be determined by the conference.
  17. G

Biggest Blow Out

The blowout conversation is always interesting to me. The OHSAA has made it legal (and actually encourages) for schools to schedule cross-level games, without a win-loss punishment for the "JV" team in the match-up. So for instance - last year teams like Hiland would send their JV team to play...
  18. G

NEO District Sites released...

Smokin' Joe - you are correct. A lot of the longtime coaches (usually the more vocal ones and the ones who the district board and coaches district representatives will listen to) who speak out on such things as "blended districts" or not being able to place yourself on a district bracket - are...
  19. G

NEO District Sites released...

The NE District tournament is a joke for a number of reasons.... 1. By going to the home sites - you are really allowing the "good old boys network" and "league alliances" to have a major impact on the state tournament - which should be as "human-free" and "fair" as possible when determining...
  20. G

Lake Ridge Academy

Looking for information on Lake Ridge Academy. How have they down this summer? What are the expectations this season?