Search results

1. J

VASJ’s Elvis Grbac Resigns (Alt: Elvis has left the building)

Overall I would say the grand return of Elvis was unsuccessful.
  2. J

Benedictine 2020

That’s something you’d have to take up with the coaching staff.
  3. J

Harbins...Get Lost

In my point of view I don’t think there are more than 12 teams in a region who actually deserve to be in. So in the current system the deserving teams get in the play in the post season.
  4. J

Benedictine 2020

Maybe Lake County then but I don’t know how common practice it is everywhere else.
  5. J

Harbins...Get Lost

If you really think a 5-5 13 seed is getting screwed by the system I think that might be a you problem.
  6. J

Benedictine 2020

I’ve never heard of teams sharing their end zone film so I don’t know why Benedictine would be expected to.
  7. J

Harbins...Get Lost

I love the fantastic50, but he uses historical data in his projections, so I don’t think that it should be used when deciding the playoffs for a single year.
  8. J

Harbins...Get Lost

So exactly what we have? 😉
  9. J

Harbins...Get Lost

Good thing that both Gibsonburg and Alabama both would make the playoffs with the current Harbin system that is in place.
  10. J

Most lopsided first round game

I believe if both coaches agree to starting to running clock earlier they can.
  11. J

forfeited scores

Isn’t college baseball 9 innings?
  12. J

Hoban Knights

Low scoring affair for sure. But Hoban won’t win.
  13. J

Harbins...Get Lost

What I don’t understand is why is there a need for change? The deserving teams get in so why are we even discussing this?
  14. J

2020-21 OHSAA budget project $1.3 million deficit

I saw, that’s why I was trying to help out :)
  15. J

2020-21 OHSAA budget project $1.3 million deficit

I wouldn’t necessarily say that’s correct. Since their change in net assets was $-543,000 in 2019 I would say they plan on being down 139%. And if we don’t count the pension loss from last year it would be 3,723%
  16. J

Poll #1

Looks good to me 👍🏻
  17. J

Harbins...Get Lost

Winton Woods, Northwood, and Gibsonburg all would have made the playoffs last year in the (now) current Harbin ratings. If you can’t finish in the top 12 of your district I don’t see how you feel you deserve a shot at playing for a state championship.
  18. J

Lakewood at Barberton Playoffs

Barberton can play their 4th game team and win this game. Not sure why it’s much of a discussion
  19. J

Poland vs Struthers

https://www.cleveland.com/highschoolsports/2020/10/ohsaa-unveils-2020-football-playoff-brackets-st-edward-hoban-avon-chardon-and-kirtland-among-top-seeds.html Here’s an article with links to how a lot of northeast regions voted.