Search results

1. G

Dual or Tri-Match

GlenOak (Canton) is looking for a dual or tri-match December 30th or 31st. Willing to host or travel, please email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org if interested.
  2. G

Hydration Test-GlenOak (Canton)

GlenOak High School in Canton, Ohio is looking for a team to join us for the hydration test. We will be conducting the assessment on November 24th at 5 or 6 pm. If interested please contact Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org.
  3. G

Dual or Tri-Match

GlenOak High School (Canton) is looking to have a dual or tri-match on December 29th or setting up a dual match on February 17 or 18th. Please email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org if you are interested.
  4. G

January Individual Tournaments

GlenOak High School (Canton) is looking for Individual tournaments in January. We are willing to travel. We had three district qualifiers and one district placer. Please email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org.
  5. G

Looking for any JV tournaments

Glenoak high school is looking for any JV tournaments. Please email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org.
  6. G

Glenoak (Canton) Scrimmage November 23rd

Hello Coaches, The season is just around the corner. If you know of any other teams that would like to attend, have a scheduling conflict, or any concerns please let me know. We will have around fifteen teams coming and it should be a successful scrimmage. We will set up six mats in the main...
  7. G

Open Mats

Open Mats at Glenoak High School (Canton) this Monday and Wednesday 6:00-7:30 pm. All levels are invited!!! Come through Door 17, down the stairs, take a right and another right. Please email Coach Hynd if you have any questions hyndm@plainlocal.org.
  8. G

Open Mats

Glenoak (Canton) has open mats tonight 6-7:30 pm for any interested wrestlers!!! Trying to get a packed house tonight!!! Please email Coach Hynd for any questions hyndm@plainlocal.org.
  9. G

Weight Assessment-Looking for another team

Glenoak (Canton) is looking for another team to do the weight assessment. Trying for Tuesday (11-26) around 5:00 pm. Please let me know if you are interested. Also willing to do a joint practice before the weight assessment. Email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org.
  10. G

Glenoak (Canton) Open Mats

Glenoak (Canton) is having open mats every Monday and Wednesday from 6:00-7:30 pm!!! I have a couple of tough wrestlers at 152 and 182!!!! Let me know if you are interested!!! Email hyndm@plainlocal.org
  11. G

Glenoak Scrimmage

Glenoak is looking for more teams for our annual scrimmage November 23rd. It runs pretty smoothly setting up six mats in the main gym and setting up three mats in the auxiliary gym for the middle school teams. If you would like to participate email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org.
  12. G

Glenoak (Canton) Scrimmage 11-23-19

Coaches, I changed the date from 11-16 to 11-23 to adjust to the 2019-2020 wrestling schedule. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, please me know if you still interested. Last year it ran pretty smooth with everyone getting enough mat time, providing concessions, and we have a...
  13. G

Glenoak Open Mats Wednesday 6:00-7:30 PM

Glenoak (Canton) is holding its open mats every Wednesday 6:00-7:30 pm. Come through door 17, down the stairs, and to the right for the wrestling room. I have two tough 182 lb. wrestlers that would go against anybody. Please email at hyndm@plainlocal.org if interested.
  14. G

Glenoak Open Mats

Due to the holiday this week. Glenoak (Canton) will have open mats this Tuesday from 6:00-7:30 pm. We would love to see some new faces in the room. Please email Coach Hynd with any questions. hyndm@plainlocal.org.
  15. G

Glenoak Open Mats

Glenoak (Canton) will be conducting open mats every Wednesday from 6:00-7:30 pm. From Youth to High School are welcome. We usually average around 20 wrestlers. Come through Door 17, down the stairs, and turn right. If you have questions email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org.
  16. G

Glenoak Open Mats

Glenoak (Canton) will be having open mats every Wednesday 6:00-7:30 pm. We have been averaging around 15-20 wrestlers. Every age group is welcome. Come in Door 17 and go down the stairs to the right. Please email me at hyndm@plainlocal.org if you have questions.
  17. G

Glenoak Youth to Middle School Camp

Glenoak is hosting a youth to middle school camp June 11th, 12th, and 13th for any interested wrestler that lives in or around the Canton area. If you have any questions please email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org. Use the following link to register...
  18. G

Glenoak Dual Match

Glenoak (Canton) is looking to host a dual match on February 13th or February 20th. Please email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org if you are interested.
  19. G

Glenoak Open Mats

Glenoak (Canton) is having open mats every Wednesday from 6:00-7:30 pm. All levels three levels are invited. At Glenoak High School enter through Door 17 and proceed down the stairs to the right. If you have any questions or concerns please email Coach Hynd at hyndm@plainlocal.org. Thanks...