Search results

1. Y

Is Lakota West a state contender?

I’m not talking about why it declined. Only that it probably isn’t missed.
  2. Y

West Clermont HC hospitalized with pneumonia, COVID-19 symptoms

He was in quarantine because his daughter has Covid, started to cough earlier in the week but still wouldn’t get tested. Come on , man.
  3. Y

Is Lakota West a state contender?

Since LaSalle learned how to build a football team I doubt anyone there even thinks about cross country.
  4. Y

Are you a true West Sider??

Urgent care
  5. Y

COVID 19 Forces A Large # of playoff games to be cancelled (forfeited)

That coincidence will not continue. A heavy favorite is bound to forfeit before this is over. An unranked team could win a state title just by staying healthy.
  6. Y

Who misses all those Colerain threads?

Yes, you do not understand the thread. Colerain fans before this season used to post multiple threads every week and participate in many others. Now they have faded into the shrubbery like Homer Simpson. That’s the point of this thread.
  7. Y

Troy vs Edgewood cancelled

In March, the experts told us that masks don’t work and we shouldn’t buy them. Now, masks are humanity’s only hope of survival. W.T.H.?
  8. Y

Taylor v Wyoming Playoff Game likely cancelled

They canceled the next one after Wyoming.
  9. Y

They wouldn’t even acknowledge other sports existed at Colerain. To be fair, I’ve seen that attitude from plenty of schools’ football fans.
  10. Y

This is the most likely scenario. The WCPO article says it was the local heath department that caused this game to be forfeited. I bet we see multiple games shut down in the next few weeks.
  11. Y

Damn I guess this could happen at any point in the playoffs. Can you imagine making the finals and having this happen?
  12. Y

What happened to all this Cards fans? That was some good entertainment. I can’t believe they all lost interest at the same time. Did something happen that i missed?
  13. Y

Playoff Week 1: Fairfield

... about that running clock you predicted.
  14. Y

Deer Park ?

"Hello Deer Park. I'm from OHSAA. Are you following all the rules?" "Hi OHSAA. Of course we are." "OK. Have a good season."
  15. Y

Dunkin is closing all or most of their gas station locations.
  16. Y

This weekend St. X and CVNP invites

Was that Mason’s top 7?
  17. Y

The old Hemsath Sound Center. Spent some money there back in the day.
  18. Y

Region 4 Seeding

So, anyone that doesn’t have their panties in a bunch over the voting must hate private schools? That is messed up.
  19. Y

Region 4 Seeding

You must have used my name by mistake. Unless you want to quote the post where I said anything at all like that.
  20. Y

Region 4 Seeding

How will they make them pay? If they are the better teams they would have won anyway.