Search results

1. D

Dayton Area Basketball

Who was hired?
  2. D

Dayton Area Basketball

Are there any schedules out yet? If so, post. I would like to start analyzing and planning to see some marquee games around the Dayton area and state. I know teams like Trotwood, Wayne, Thurgood usually schedule good teams. Does Trotwood play Hilliard Bradley again? That would be a good one.
  3. D

Dayton Area Basketball

Replacing the production of those three will be a tough task, but the next man up philosophy of Trotwood is impressive. Still have great experience in Uber quick Carter Mims. Super underrated! I hadn’t see the Blake kid who transferred until I watched a Trotwood game this year, and he exploded...
  4. D

Dayton Area Basketball

I don’t think being an independent would be impact whether Rocky leaves or not. Rocky will try to play the best regardless. In fact I can see Trotwood loading up there schedule. Not sure who’s on the upcoming but I hear that they may play Moeller this year. He also has a team returning that can...
  5. D

Dayton Area Basketball

Yes Trotwood will have a couple of Freshman that will have impact next. Looking to be a very deep team.
  6. D

Dayton Area Basketball

Dayton area will be strong next year. In D1, Wayne and Centerville should be strong with many returning starters for both schools. Wayne returns Curry, Rice, and Fancher. Centerville returns Cupps, Nije, Rolf, House, and Hayes. Should be very good. West Carrollton could be a sleeper.Shrivers...
  7. D

Trotwood vs Thurgood

Big one in Dayton Saturday night! Trotwood vs Thurgood. Thurgood has played a tough schedule thus far and is 7-4 I believe. Trotwood is 6-1 with one loss coming down in Kentucky at a competitive tournament. Thoughts???
  8. D

GWOC 19-20

Trotwood is still loaded. Carl Blanton is a scoring machine. Sammy Anderson is a flat out competitor. They added a left handed smooth scorer/shooter Deuce Blake who transferred from NC. He is super skilled. All three are averaging double figures with Blanton leading the way. They are deep as...