Search results

1. TheDude89

2020 Northern Lakes League

Brackets starting to come out. Looks like Perrysburg is a 4 or 5 seed. Northview at home for a rematch with Springfield in the first round with the winner playing Central Catholic. AW gets a bye, possible matchup with St. Francis in round 2. Those winners would play in round 3. No brackets for...
  2. TheDude89

Would love to see BG win their first league title in 20 years, but I think you hit the nail on the head with depth. It took everything BG had to squeak out the W against AW. They were gassed and I wouldn't have liked their chances if AW made that PAT to force OT. For what it's worth I haven't...
  3. TheDude89

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 2)

Eastwood over Otsego by 24
  4. TheDude89

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 1)

Toledo Central Catholic over Lima Senior by 35
  5. TheDude89

Modified schedule released a little bit ago...
  6. TheDude89

Mike DeWine 2pm Briefing Thursday Aug. 13

What makes you think Fox will pay television rights for games that aren't played? Any contract this large written by a competent person has a measure to void it in extenuating circumstances. If you want to hypothesize that this was done for political reasons be my guest. But don't downplay the...
  7. TheDude89

Do you have information about B1G financial reserves or a payout coming to member schools? The fact is that the conference, like its member schools, relies on annual football revenue and spends accordingly. After all, before 2020 who seriously could've imagined a whole football season being...
  8. TheDude89

That $50 million comes from TV revenue sharing (primarily from televised football games). This is more of a threat to their future conference membership and future seasons revenue share. There will be little TV money this year, certainly not $50 million per school, without football.
  9. TheDude89

If you consider athletic departments losing >50% of their revenue and having $100,000,000 budget deficits fine... sure.
  10. TheDude89

NHC 2019-20

Will be interesting to see how competitive the new Red Division teams are (AW, Perrysburg, revived BG). SJ defending a league title, NV trying to make a repeat trip to Columbus, St. Francis looking to bounce back to the top of the league, Findlay looking to... continue being Findlay. Any...
  11. TheDude89

St. Ignatius hockey

This year's schedule on their website... https://www.ignatiuswildcats.com/schedule/team_instance/5064419?subseason=648930 They play at Gilmour, Ed's, US and head West for a weekend to play St. John's and St. Francis.
  12. TheDude89

2019 Last Man Standing (Week 7)

Anthony Wayne over Napoleon by 42
  13. TheDude89

St. Ignatius hockey

I count 5 games against Ohio teams on the Wildcats schedule this year. Good to see them mix in some more in-state regular season competition.
  14. TheDude89

2019 OHSAA Last Man Standing (Week 6)

Anthony Wayne over Bowling Green by 42
  15. TheDude89

2019 OHSAA Last Man Standing (Week 5)

Toledo Central Catholic over Lima Senior by 32
  16. TheDude89

2019 OHSAA Last Man Standing (Week 4)

Perrysburg over Springfield by 24
  17. TheDude89

2019 OHSAA Last Man Standing (Week 3)

Clay over Waite by 24
  18. TheDude89

2019 Unofficial OHSAA Last Man Standing (Week 2)

Toledo St. Francis over Southview by 35
  19. TheDude89

2019 OHSAA Last Man Standing Contest (Week 1)

Whitmer over Start by 42
  20. TheDude89

Last man standing contest? Sykotyk?

Are you doing another last man standing contest this year Sykotyk? I enjoyed playing along last year.