Search results

1. TheDuq

Marysville Football Team Picture Goes Viral...Support For First Responders Overturns Early Criticism

Anyone with a problem with that picture can meet me at the Marysville Roosters, and I will pour an ice cold Yuengling on their head.
  2. TheDuq

Apologies To My Yappi Friends

Just wanted to let you all know I have Crow Stew in the slowcooker on LOW and to beat eaten all weekend. We are playing, I am excited, but cautious from a coach perspective. That being said, let's get this season going and finished with champions. My apologies to all of those I questioned and...
  3. TheDuq

We have been Cleared for Launch( I believe)

All I'll say, coaches were sent an email today to join DeWine and Husted for a live Q+A this evening...you tell me what's wrong with this picture. Football and Soccer at 7 Field Hockey, Cross Country, + VB at 8... One sport has been moved with another group...
  4. TheDuq

According to sources, DeWine gives the Green Light on Tuesday for teams to play pending a "strong recommendation for schools to follow their local county's testing requirements and health board orders". I'm not really sure what exactly that means, will we have to test? Will some counties not...
  5. TheDuq

Attention OHSAA, make the right call to move HSFB to April 2021.

Why couldn't this specific kid walk, use his phone to communicate, ride his bike, have his parents drive, or go work a job to see other people? Was this kid on lockdown on the Moon? What a completely moronic comment or story. Hot Take Summa.
  6. TheDuq

Heard Michigan moved to Spring and Pennsylvania having some big blow up with the governor, any details?
  7. TheDuq

Mike DeWine 2pm Briefing Thursday Aug. 13

Not saying I called it, but more so tired of it. What's the hold up? Anyone?
  8. TheDuq

Columbus city no sports

I see this becoming a major issue if bordering school districts a mile away continue with all sports.
  9. TheDuq

Take it for what you want, but I have heard from a very reliable source that: There is no announcement today, but it is actually coming tomorrow. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing.
  10. TheDuq

Columbus city no sports

With what coaches? Received a text this is so coaches don't have contracts...for now. Yikes.
  11. TheDuq

Very true.
  12. TheDuq

I think we will all be disappointed with "we are still taking a look at things, but if you continue to wear masks, we may see a season in the future" by 2:45pm DOOM AND GLOOM TAKE: Other than Husted tweeting a few personal "wants" the past three weeks. Off the field, has our numbers got...
  13. TheDuq

TheDuq, 270SC and other Doom and Gloomers

I coach D1 in the SW, not MAC\North Ohio soft boy football.
  14. TheDuq

People who say "giddy" watch the MLS and are a little too into Joe Biden, so you do your thing.
  15. TheDuq

We will be seeing the OHSAA Championship this November, you guys should go on tour with your comedy routine. Unbelievable you mouthbreathers think there is a chance...
  16. TheDuq

Attention OHSAA, make the right call to move HSFB to April 2021.

Go to school. Get a BRIAN MORAN
  17. TheDuq

OIL Rumors

https://www.yahoo.com/now/report-at-least-five-big-ten-athletes-found-to-have-heart-inflammation-potentially-caused-by-viral-infections-224809885.html KIDS.
  18. TheDuq

Updates for the season

Look, I coach. I am telling you, we will not finish a season, even into October, and I still feel very confident we will be postponed next week. Confident doesn't mean "want". I "want" us to wait until Spring. It's our best chance.
  19. TheDuq

Updates for the season

Well, you are spelling "buffoon" wrong. So, yes, you are indeed a buffoon. I seriously envision you look like this: