Search results

1. The Infidel

The official EBC Football Thread

First of all I’m not a coach, If you want more info please private message me. 2nd if you really think alliance did anything wrong I can see why Minerva is 1-57 the past 6 years. Alliance literally had freshman and sophomores playing against their varsity first team at the end of the game. I...
  2. The Infidel

Hurry up offense? You mean with 7 freshman on the field while Minerva still had their varsity defense on the field? It was 31-0 alliance subbed their 2nd string kids and then it became 31-7?? how about the time Alliance played their backup JV’s On defense with a running clock up 38-7 when...
  3. The Infidel

PAC 2020

If we are still playing football. NW and Manchester need to play late October, early November. After the post season, I don’t see either team winning more than 2 play off games
  4. The Infidel

How did Minerva do in their scrimmage? Did they even play?
  5. The Infidel

Paul Starkey Great Louisville Coach Has Passed Away

RIP Coach Starkey
  6. The Infidel

Varsity Portion Jackson 20 Alliance 7 From what I’ve been told Lake 7 Marlington 0
  7. The Infidel

Week 2 2020

Might be a possibility
  8. The Infidel

Week 2 2020

Alliance is now Open Week 2. Bedford has backed out.
  9. The Infidel

Alliance @ Bedford Week 2
  10. The Infidel

2020 Schedules - Part II (S-Z)

interesting lol just checking maybe canfield has it screwed up
  11. The Infidel

2020 Schedules - Part II (S-Z)

https://www.wfmj.com/story/42476416/2020-revised-high-school-football-schedules Canfield @ Dover Week 2......might wanna double check with Reno on that one
  12. The Infidel

IUDOGS: 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Head Coaches Changes

Sounds like your best friends with Tim Tawab. Why would they hire someone that was apart of the worst basketball team in summit county over the past couple seasons?
  13. The Infidel

Louisville Leopards Football 2020 Season

There will be someone to play
  14. The Infidel

Orrville Red Riders 2020 Season

saying a team that won a state championship and a regional finalist the last two years, then going to a 3-7 record in the PAC seems a bit off to be just saying
  15. The Infidel

Orrville Red Riders 2020 Season

Orrville is at least a solid team without parks. They have a few kids that run and out run most pac teams
  16. The Infidel

Pac 2019

Well said, the people that didn’t win anything walk around with severe lat syndrome because they were in youth football at the time and they just assume they were apart of the great whiting teams. I’ll always support NW. My kids graduated from there, Along with youngest still in school. my...
  17. The Infidel

Pac 2019

Most NW fans are fair weather cry babies complaining about play calling, coaching and why little timmy isnt playing varsity and should be because he is now a junior.... Totally different culture compared 15 years ago. I think NW should compete, I see them no worse then 7-3 possibly 8-2/9-1...
  18. The Infidel

exactly
  19. The Infidel

Where? IVC? NE8?