Search results

1. IAMGREAT

Africentric stays loaded

Not a lie just facts. They have a number of girls who started from elementary school. Instead of hating, how about you go to the school and assist.
  2. IAMGREAT

Africentric stays loaded

Speak on what you know. If you don't know then shut your mouth. At the end of the day, they have a great program. I find it very odd when programs like CJ, Alter, Watterson, or Bishop Hartley the remarks are so positive...….
  3. IAMGREAT

SW District Division 1 seedings in Cincinnati

It's posted on the OHSAA website SWDAB.
  4. IAMGREAT

Africentric stays loaded

Will has a great program and system in place. Two of the girls who signed has been attending Afrocentric since their elementary days. Evidently, He must be developing girls to. Keep it rolling Nubians!
  5. IAMGREAT

Africentric stays loaded

A Nubian is a Queen. You know that statement was way out of line. But its people like you the reason why BIGOTRY still exist. Keyboard courage. 100 percent CLOWN!
  6. IAMGREAT

SW District Division 1 seedings in Cincinnati

MND is heads and shoulders above everyone else. I would love to Walnut Hills play a top team besides the good team or two in the ECC. Walnut Hills coach trying to pad his record. I've seen Princeton twice so you never know which team will show up. To me I think Princeton could be a top team...
  7. IAMGREAT

GMC/ECC Football Pick'em Week 4

Colerain(2-1) @ Princeton(2-1) Princeton by 7 Middletown(1-2) @ Lakota East(2-1) East by 14 Hamilton(2-1) @ Fairfield(3-0) Hamilton by 3 Mason(0-3) @ Oak Hills(0-3) Mason by 10 Sycamore (3-0) @ Lakota West(2-1) - Game of the Week - 4 pts - Sycamore in a tight one by 2 ECC Milford(2-1) @...
  8. IAMGREAT

week 4 Moeller (1 - 2) at Winton Woods (3 - 0)

Winton Woods will run away with in the 3rd quarter. Andre has done a great job conditioning his kids. Winton Woods is just a different type of difference.
  9. IAMGREAT

Cincinnati Metro Conference

Taft is young however, I think the game against Woodward and Aiken should be interested. Withrow will be back next season so it should be interesting to see how Withrow does without the Ingram kid.
  10. IAMGREAT

GMC/ECC 2019 Football Pick'em Week 3

Princeton(2-0) by 14 @ Sycamore(2-0) - Game of the Week - 4 pts Fairfield(2-0) by 21 @ Middletown(1-1) - 2 pts Lakota West(1-1) @ Hamilton(2-0) by 3 - 2 pts Oak Hills(0-2) @ Colerain(1-1)by 28 - 2 pts Lakota East(1-1)by 3 @ Mason(0-2) - 2 pts Withrow(1-1) @ Taft(1-1)by 6 - 4 pts...
  11. IAMGREAT

Large, unruly crowd, fist fights halt Woodward-Withrow high school football game

Animals, so the students that fought at the Anderson and Turpin game last season where animals as well. You sound like your president.
  12. IAMGREAT

Large, unruly crowd, fist fights halt Woodward-Withrow high school football game

You sound very dilusional. I don't think whoever planned this really thought it would start violence. Woodward and Withrow has played two years prior with any issues. Last year the shooting incident took place in the neighbor hood and the people arrested had no affiliation with either school...
  13. IAMGREAT

A look at the past Dayton Dunbar incidents and why they are on probation

This is sad to look at. I don't know what the ref said however, that reaction from that player was off in left field. Mental illness is real. When you think things are getting better at Dunbar and this happens.
  14. IAMGREAT

2019 GMC Football

Just watched the Princeton and Milford game. Milford played tough along with some home cooking with refs. Paris Johnson threw a kid about 3 feet and was called for holding. They were called with defensive block in the back which the commentators along with myself have never heard of in my 40...
  15. IAMGREAT

Week 2: Coldwater @ Mount Healthy

Mount Healthy has one the the nicer athletic facilities in Cincinnati. They have plenty of security which will be safe for all people. Quit crying about Mt.Healthy come and play a great game. They have a big QB 6'4" 250 who is a load. They have plenty of speed and the head coach is nuts. He...
  16. IAMGREAT

2019 ECC predictions

I know it is tough to coach in CPS. I read the article of the coaches and they struggle. But what I am having a hard time understanding is Withrow is celebrating 100 years, and if they have an active Alumni base then why are the alumni active in there school. I heard the current assistant AD...
  17. IAMGREAT

Coach Gentry wasn’t lying

Really, I know Gentry is sick!
  18. IAMGREAT

2019 ECC predictions

Jim Place won however, he started the destruction of Withrow Football. Then what Place didn't destroy Drake finished the deal. If memory serve me correctly didn't they have to issues of playing ineligible players? So I didn't Snow was a bad hire but Snow had inherited a program which was dead...
  19. IAMGREAT

2019 GMC Football

I was expecting them to dominate Trotwood. Trotwood numbers were down due to tornado destroying those two big housing projects. Nonetheless, they played with Pride and Effort. Princeton has a 1/2punch Boyd and Price. Use that big offensive line and manage the game. The JV QB is very...
  20. IAMGREAT

2019 ECC predictions

Turpin played with more intensity in the beginning. They looked good so hopefully they can remain healthy.