Search results

1. thavoice

What are you watching?

Stand and Deliver. Great movie from 1988. True story.
  2. thavoice

Trends You Find Excruciatingly Annoying

We would always make booze runs to Portland Indiana. Well worth it.
  3. thavoice

Trends You Find Excruciatingly Annoying

Hit up Gay's each time we stay at Lake James!
  4. thavoice

What TV Shows do you watch on the over-the-air networks (NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox)

Like the current run of shows and not those in syndicate? None. Trying to think of the last show I made sure to watch on network TV..........its likely 15+ years since there was a show on network tv I made sure I watched. Even on cable......, would have to say Sons of Anarchy. Got hooked...
  5. thavoice

5-0 Wauseon at 5-0 Archbold Battle for NWOAL Title

Good lil tune up for Archbold before they embark on their title quest as they would have to be the hands on favorite in D6
  6. thavoice

Central Buckeye Conference 2020

1? Way to aim high.
  7. thavoice

Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Then only 25%
  8. thavoice

100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

Flew this past weekend. They tried to ensure you did not sit by someone who was not family. Theu asked those who were to sit by someone if they felt comfortable with it. This one lady said yes. Them on the flight before boarding she asked if she could be moved so she would not have to...
  9. thavoice

Something good...? In Nashville this week for work so hopefully will be able to hit the sites for a little bit
  10. thavoice

A good father donates it all back to the organizations......ha
  11. thavoice

Central Buckeye Conference 2020

IL is where they are because of the defense, first and foremost. Offensively they are a bit, let's say, challenged. L
  12. thavoice

Ask The Ump?

Parents are the worst.
  13. thavoice

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

And in west virginia that can be the same person....
  14. thavoice

2020 Cleveland Browns

15-1 still in reach....
  15. thavoice

Week 6: Anna (1-4) vs Coldwater (5-0)

I think people are putting to much into it. Teams will first and foremost go out and comlet to Win. The. Game. Simple. Teams will pull their starters when the game is in hand.
  16. thavoice

2020 Pittsburgh Steelers

Some idiot schedule d a flight during the game . Saw it at half and the final...not surprised, looked like the run defense was stout again and the pass Def got their act together in the second. On to next week
  17. thavoice

Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

Wapak will mop the floor with them them. I have spoken.
  18. thavoice

Do you rest some players week 6 to save them for playoffs?

Approach the first half like it's as important as any other game...second half come out on the first series or two with your halftime adjustment s and...then....shift fire as needed and likely sit some kids a little earlier especially if you expect to make a long run.
  19. thavoice

That SH 60-20 game was played on beautiful Sunday afternoon after the Friday game was snowed out. The skins scored on a 4th and goal from the 40 in that one!
  20. thavoice

They are young, very young. With only 6 regular season games, one scrimmage and no 7/7s they need all the reps they can get. Anna coach should keep them in as long as he wants to get them experience. Most years.. I agree, get the young backups some reps, but on this squad those young...