Search results

1. frecriss

Barberton 0-4 at Wadsworth 2-1

Barberton should have more games with Nordonia and Wadsworth
  2. frecriss

Barberton's defense really played well with the exception of the last three minutes of the game. I think Wadsworth, when they fell behind, completely abandoned the run game. All around good game. These two will tee it up in 2022 and 2023
  3. frecriss

Barberton's 35th all-time win over Wadsworth....Can't wait to see them in 2022 and 2023
  4. frecriss

37-30 Magics!
  5. frecriss

Haters, where are you?
  6. frecriss

It does.....I dont think many people understand the difference in juniors and seniors. We also had to replace our D-coordinator who left for a D1 school
  7. frecriss

Well this means Barberton will score over 50
  8. frecriss

No need for that lol. Barberton will be fine. The teams we are playing this year are far more experienced than we are. That wont be the case in the coming seasons.
  9. frecriss

Barberton will be 8-2 at worst next year. More likely 9-1 or 10-0
  10. frecriss

Im surprised at the quality of defense being played all over this season.......Barberton is in full rebuild mode this season. Replacing 19 starters from last season with only 6 seniors on the team. Most of the guys that are starting this year had no varsity experience and it shows. The Magics...
  11. frecriss

2020 Suburban League

Aurora was the clear favorite in the American Division this year for sure
  12. frecriss

2020 Suburban League

I don't, sorry
  13. frecriss

2020 Suburban League

Barberton fell into a perfect storm this season. Replacing 19 starters and doing that with a miniscule senior class, then playing against the National Division. It will pay off next season as long as the players stay focused. I felt we played our best game of the season last night and did so...
  14. frecriss

2020 Suburban League

No.
  15. frecriss

Barberton vs Hudson Wk 3 Updates

Agreed...our original schedule would have put us at about 7-3 or 8-2 as I think we would have beaten Louisville and Buchtel. Aurora would have been a tossup
  16. frecriss

Barberton is fine. Replacing 19 starters from last year and replacing them with sophs and juniors. When we go 9-1 or 10-0 next year, I wonder what the naysayers will say.
  17. frecriss

Barberton has outgrown them. Highland is not the team they were, copley has fallen off badly and Tallmadge was a playoff team in 2017. Im not implying that Barberton leave, im explaining why they are scheduling Massillon, Stow and St. V rather than Norton, Coventry and Kenmore Garfield.
  18. frecriss

Ok, except Ellet was not playing out of league in week 8 last season, they played a City Series opponent. Now, to educate you further. Barberton talked to Buchtel about playing in week 8 last season but they ended up scheduling St. V. Also talked to Jackson and Central Catholic but they ended up...
  19. frecriss

I didnt say anything about Ohio State or Barberton leaving anywhere. Barberton is in a position where they have to play stronger non league teams because the SLA has weakened considerably over the last few years.
  20. frecriss

Barberton played Revere in week 10 of 2015