Search results

1. F

Live steam PTC Wrestling Tournament 2/22 @ Noon @ nightwineproductions.net

Always enjoy the broadcast. Thank you for this. Great tournament so far!
  2. F

The official 2020 Top Gun Thread

Seedings have been posted. https://sikorasoftsystems.com/topgun/Brackets/Round10/SeedsPosting.pdf
  3. F

The official 2020 Top Gun Thread

Derek Raike from Point Pleasant looks like a beast at 132. Stacked weight class a TG this year.
  4. F

NEW Rankings - July 23

Email sent. Thanks. (y)
  5. F

Ohio State Fair Folkstyle/Freestyle/Greco USA Wrestling Tournaments 7/27 & 7/28

The only sense that I can make of it was that they were trying to balance the amount of wrestlers in each bracket. The competition level was pretty tough so i can understand how it would be frustrating for some to have to wrestle kids that potentially had 8-10lbs on them. I guess that's just the...
  6. F

This wasn't our experience at all. We enjoyed the Russian Belt Wrestling demonstration and it was cool for the kids to meet an actual Olympic medalist. I really don't know how you can call that "interrupting a warm-up". The tournament was very well organized and officiated. The tournament itself...
  7. F

We'll be there as well. Had a great time last year.
  8. F

Portage Trail Conference Championships

Teams Akron Springfield Cloverleaf Coventry Crestwood Field Garrettsville Garfield Mogadore Norton Ravenna Ravenna Southeast Rootstown Streetsboro Woodridge This is always a fun tournament. Thoughts? Predictions?
  9. F

53rd Annual Kenston Invitational

December 29-30 Beachwood Bedford Boardman Brush Chagrin Falls Chardon Columbiana Crestview Crestwood Eastlake North Field Geneva Hudson Kenston Kirtland Lakeside Madison NDCL Newbury North Olmsted Norwalk Norwalk St. Paul Parma Pymatuning Valley Ravenna Reynoldsburg Riverside Rocky River Shaker...
  10. F

Hillsdale Invitational

Anyone have any info or a list of teams competing this year?
  11. F

Marlington Duals - Dec. 9th/10th

Anyone have a list of teams competing this weekend?