Search results

1. B

Kirtland football moving up in CVC ranks in 2021-22

I don’t know about rolling the rest of the league but Geneva, West G, and maybe Orange Chagrin Falls will give a lot better fight than the other CVC valley/metro teams other than Cuyahoga Heights. but the only threat to beat them is Perry. It should be a 1-1 split really IMO these next 2 years
  2. B

Kirtland football moving up in CVC ranks in 2021-22

https://www.news-herald.com/sports/high-school-sports/kirtland-football-richmond-heights-boys-basketball-moving-up-in-cvc-ranks-in-2021-22/article_0cf14bdc-bbdc-11ea-9fd0-df0695025a70.html Kirtland is basically replacing Beachwood, Berkshire, Wickliffe, Cardinal, Grand Valley and Hawken with...
  3. B

Trivisonno takes OC job at Hilliard Bradley

Well an OC is an offensive assistant. Doesnt matter what the title is, they are all assistant coaches to the HC. I think Triv is just excited to be an offensive assistant and not have to worry about the entire aspect of the team and program
  4. B

Top 20 Most Dominant Ohio Football Teams of the last decade

mentor only missed the playoffs cause they were in the toughest region. Mentor was the 9th in R1, but they would have been 6th in R2, 8th in R3, and 5th in R4. In that lost in rd1 in '10, that was to state champs.
  5. B

Mentor Cardinals Football 2020

I believe Elder is like that. I know when he was at Perry he missed out on the playoffs I believe twice when his teams were 8-2
  6. B

Top Running Backs for 2020 Season?

Jaylen Anderson just committed to WVU. Glad he didnt go big10
  7. B

What schools do you think should or eventually will consolidate?

what about if its a territorial transfer? This reminds me of when Ledgemont merged with Berkshire. Ledgemont couldnt pass a levy to save their life and no way the people of Thompson were going to accept that millage of Berkshire when they would never pass anything to save their school district
  8. B

CoronaVirus

Well the swine flu had a death rate of .02%, Covid 19 is sitting at 2% but that will most likely change with more testing becomes available. Also Covid 19 is being reported as more contagious. Swine flu was able to affect up to 1-1.5 additional people, they are saying Covid is up to 2-2.5...
  9. B

Top Running Backs for 2020 Season?

No love for Jaylen Anderson? 24/7 has him rated as the 270 best player, top15 RB and 8th best player in OH, right behind Kiner.
  10. B

Division IV - Region 13 Championship: Perry (12-0) vs. Poland Seminary (10-2)

You still have to believe it’s unfair. There is nothing worse as a traveling football team to sit on a bus for over an hour. It does make you scratch your head how that happens two years in a row.
  11. B

Yeah they might be small and quick but they are pretty strong team. Pretty sure I saw their S&C coach won a national award or something like that. I’m not sure when he exactly got there but I believe when he got there, the players started to really develop into legit college prospects and not...
  12. B

Don’t forget they also defended Kirtland pretty well during their scrimmage early in the year. Yeah that was before the season but Kirtland ain’t changing anything on offense. So they have decent amount of experience playing those strong running teams
  13. B

Totally understand that but just this year the schedule turned into an absolute meat grinder
  14. B

It’s true and not very fair tho. They have a right to be upset
  15. B

I believe their best defender, Sullivan, was out for the first couple of games. His uncles and his dad who all played football for tOSU. So a real strong blood line but he isn’t as big as them. Dude was great last week forcing a strip and scooping and scoring
  16. B

Oh for sure. With some of their deep threats the underneath is wide open. I’m surprised the kid doesn’t have a better offer than Nebraska at the moment
  17. B

Looking over perry schedule, it made me feel very bad for Riverside. Team had to face 6 playoff teams. Perry Kirtland Kenston Mayfield Chardon and South. Went 4-6 and only lost to those 6 teams. That’s rough scheduling
  18. B

Keep hearing about this perry passing attack. Why isn’t anyone talking about Jaylen Anderson? Top10 rated kid in his class and #2 back in the state. Dude is a stud. If perry wanted to just run the ball they could. I bet you they feature him next year as the main aspect of the offense for perry...
  19. B

How has Perry not been battle tested just curious on your thoughts? They did have a huge OOC game with Chardon who will be playing for a regional championship this year. They have a decent amount of talent returning from last years playoff team that made it to 3 weeks in the playoffs and some of...
  20. B

D4 Region 13 Playoff Thread

RB has an offer from Neb. I think that’s his biggest offer so far