Search results

1. C

What a bunch of trash

In forty days I get to vote for Trump again!!!
  2. C

A Judge Asked Harvard to Find Out Why So Many Black People Were In Prison

Except it was Hey, hey, LBJ. How many kids did you kill today?
  3. C

Would you be OK if Trump called it on election night and prevented states from counting all the mail in ballots?

Because Democrats have already promised to challenge the results in court, and we know Democrats plan to cheat.
  4. C

The terrorist in Kenosha charged with 6 criminal counts

You have 💩 for brains.
  5. C

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

If Biden's allies in China had not released covid-19 the economy would still be booming. Our best chance to bounce back is to re-elect the President. I just can't see how anarchy, communism, and mob rule are good for jobs.
  6. C

Would you be OK if Trump called it on election night and prevented states from counting all the mail in ballots?

Now you care. You tools have been doing that for four years.
  7. C

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

Still going to be a small fraction of the 1.1 million we were promised. A yuuuuge victory for Trump.
  8. C

The terrorist in Kenosha charged with 6 criminal counts

Note the "suspected militia member" status. That's a Leftists MSM dog whistle for "We think he is a white nationalist terrorist but can't prove it because there is no evidence but you should still hate him."
  9. C

2020 Presidential Race

What is now the District of Columbia was once part of the state of Maryland. The Dakota's were never one state. Except maybe in your fantasy world Columbia was one of the original fourteen colonies and Dakota was one state.
  10. C

I'd be OK with it. We cannot let the party of anarchists and communists win.
  11. C

Liberals Threatening Civil War

Me neither.
  12. C

Has their ever been a more disingenuous politician than Lindsey Graham.

Yes, but you have an unbroken record of being wrong on every thread. So there's that.
  13. C

2020 Presidential Race

If the people in DC want statehood they should rejoin Maryland.
  14. C

Has their ever been a more disingenuous politician than Lindsey Graham.

Democrats are never disingenuous. They actually believe the stupidity that comes out of their mouths.
  15. C

Just for us.
  16. C

I absolutely refuse to vote for a party that supports anarchist and communist revolutionaries.
  17. C

Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

My wife did some tilapia on the grill with acorn squash and tomatoes from the garden.