Search results

1. A

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 5)

Coldwater over Delphos St. John's by 38
  2. A

The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

Nice time to put together a win streak. Looks like ATL, CHC, LAD and SD are in and that leaves five teams for the four remaining spots. Should keep it interesting through the last day of the regular season.
  3. A

Northwest Conference 2020

Too bad, is it too late for Crestview to get another shot at Spencerville tonight?
  4. A

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 4)

So Ada pulled the plug on the season... so I need to make a different pick: Columbus Grove over Delphos Jefferson by 35
  5. A

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 4)

Spencerville over Ada by 38
  6. A

2nd in the division, a wild card or out of playoffs seem about equally likely, but I'd rather they play someone besides the Cubs if they make the playoffs.
  7. A

OK, they've climbed to within a couple of games of 0.500 so I guess I'll start to get my hopes up a bit. Staying realistic, at this point I think I'd be satisfied with the Reds making the playoffs and then getting swept by the Dodgers!
  8. A

Friday Final Scores - 9/11

Ottawa-Glandorf 27 St Marys 20 F/2OT
  9. A

Bath 7 Elida 27
  10. A

New Bremen 38 Delphos St Johns 6
  11. A

How much weight have you gained during COVID

I recognized early on that this would be a common outcome. My solution has been to stop stepping on the scale.
  12. A

Northwest Conference 2020

I was wondering the same thing. My guess is you get the opportunity to enroll at a good school and the privilege of paying tuition and room+board at the regular rate minus the typical need and merit based financial aid package. In other words, the same deal every accepted student gets. Does...
  13. A

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 3)

New Bremen over Delphos St Johns by 35
  14. A

WBL Prediction Contest Week 3

The consensus is strong, but I would say only a Defiance win would be a big surprise. I could see any of the other four going the other way. I have payed the most attention to St. Marys and so far their offense has not been high-powered to say the least.
  15. A

Friday Final Scores - 9/4

Defiance 20 Van Wert 56
  16. A

Spencerville 41 Delphos Jefferson 8
  17. A

Wapakoneta 7 St Marys 14 OT
  18. A

Ada 18 Columbus Grove 52
  19. A

Lima Shawnee 14 Celina 6
  20. A

It has been a disappointing season overall so far. There have been some highs (remember how awesome Opening Day was?) along with the obvious lows. To me the hitting or lack of clutch hitting has been the biggest disappointment. The playoff picture remains the same, 30 wins plus or minus one...