Search results

1. C

Junior High Coaching Position

Lakeview Junior High in Pickerington is looking for a head wrestling coach. This is a paid position. If interested, please contact Derek Oney @ Derek_Oney@plsd.us
  2. C

Club and Corona survey

That is great to hear!
  3. C

Club and Corona survey

Have you had any issues, coach Simpson?
  4. C

St. Ed's Chance Robinson Story

Nice Write Up!!
  5. C

Pickerington Invitational Tournament 1/9/2021

Pickerington North will Host its Home tournament Saturday January 9, 2021. We are looking for additional teams. We are looking to expand the tournament into a bracketed format. If you are interested and have 2 points you need to fill please contact Derek Oney @ Derek_Oney@plsd.us
  6. C

Keeping wrestlers engaged during this time...

Thanks for the feedback. I enjoy Google hangouts, but as you mention, I truly miss the face to face with my team, and my students.
  7. C

Keeping wrestlers engaged during this time...

What are some things coaches are doing to keep their guys engaged during this weird time? By now we have been going hard during open mats and weight training with those not playing spring sports. Twitter and Instagram are great for contact, but what else? I'm curious. I miss my routine, I miss...
  8. C

One last time through the tunnel?

Those trips I took give me just chills thinking about them. Having that stripped away this year is terrible! I like your idea, and I think this needs to be mentioned and talked about for next year.
  9. C

Hospitality Room

I can feel the meat sweats already!!
  10. C

Columbus City League

Congrats to the Ridge Team and STAFF!! Great Job!
  11. C

Season Length

Negative Ghost rider. Who is Toohey?
  12. C

Season Length

If you don't want to participate in the discussion, keep it moving.
  13. C

Season Length

Lots of great points by everyone. Exactly why I started the thread. It will be interesting to see how things shake out, especially if we are seeking a new venue.
  14. C

Season Length

The season length has been a hot topic this year. Keeping momentum during these last few weeks has been tough, and I take pride in staying positive and energetic. It has been somewhat harder to stay energetized this year, this long. I want to see what coaches, parents and wrestlers feel like...
  15. C

Columbus City League

106 East 113 ? 120 ? 126 ? 132 Ridge 138 Ridge 145 Whetstone 152 Ridge 160 Ridge 170 ? 182 ? 195 Beechcroft/Ridge 220 Beechcroft 285 ?
  16. C

Columbus City League

Lets hear it, It is City week. Walnut Ridge looked Ready to go this past weekend at Canal. I don't see anyone coming close to them this year. #ProveMeWrong
  17. C

OCC Thursday night Thunder Results

Mount Vernon 42 Pickerington North 30 106 Hartman (MV) Pin Trout (PN) 113 Spurgeon (MV) Pin Reed (PN) 120 Fireball (MV) Pin Bomjan (PN) 126 Double FF 132 Burrell (MV) Dec Anderson (PN) 8-3 138 Bowens (MV) Dec Carte' 18-11 145 Mahaffey (PN) Pin Lang (MV) 152 Coffey (PN) Pin Yarman (MV) 160...
  18. C

Columbus City League

Walnut Ridge is doing really well. They just won the City Dual meet championship and have some really solid guys. I know east has a solid 106. Northland has a good squad, and they field a full line up for the most part. Whetstone has some really nice individual wrestlers who should qualify for...
  19. C

OCC Thursday night Thunder Results

We were missing 4 starters. Flu, and some late week injuries took out some guys. It is a long season, and we finally got hit with the bug a bit. Every team has it happen, unfortunately, it hit us this week.